Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Thank you all for the gifts. I still have a few more gifts that I can send out, due to my small number of neighbours. Feel free to contact/tag me.
I have updated my signature.

@ItsRalphy : received your gift and send you an earplug, hope you get it.

Thanks for all the received gifts and send mine also out.

Only 1 more day for the event and still far away from completing it, so won't make it again this year, drop rate was much too poor, perhaps next year, third time good time :):)
Sure did thanks - can't send LED lamps anymore, but can help with Scooters, Air Purifiers or Disinfecting Solution - which is your preference? :):):)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you all for the gifts. I still have a few more gifts that I can send out, due to my small number of neighbours. Feel free to contact/tag me.
I have updated my signature.

If you would like to become neighbours I can help you with some of your gift needs - have just keyed in your friends code - will wait to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 28th June 11.15am GMT London)

I have just finished gifting all my gifts for today to my neighbours. My great thanks for all the gifts received so far this morning. I have updated my signature page and re-arranged my gaming gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 29th June 08.20am GMT London)

A gentle reminder that if you are planning on gifting to me please do check my signature page first. I have recently (throughout this week and last week) received a few upgrade gift items which are not part of my wish list needs. These gift items were for upgrading buildings (Town Hall, Control Tower, Terminal and Repair Base) which I have already upgraded one to two levels ago. So, please do be careful and many thanks for thinking of me when gifting.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins
Good morning!
New landing lamp sent. Hopefully, when I level up, I will be able to send you some of the other more prioritized items.

Thank you very much for your gift, have been through your signature page and gifted a Textbook to you this morning. Will gift again tomorrow.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom