Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been counting the number of QL red launches I have managed to join this week but I'm very grateful to all those who have opened them and allowed me to join in. It has proved to be very profitable, and, like yourself, my fuel has grown to a healthy amount.

@ItsRalphy - Sunday lunch - full roast with all the trimmings

Regards
Captain WH Rollins (the real one!)
Perfect - we are on homemade chilli today, salivating at the thought! - have a great Sunday

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out for today.
Sorry for no sending yesterday but wasn't at home.

Updated my siggy with the building requirements, although for level 11 can only receive for the terminal at this moment but need some more for level 10 upgrades.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I never heard back from GI about a game restore so I restored my most recent backup file. I wouldn't depend on this but even though I didn't hit the Complete button on the last event, I did receive my reward (I had completed the event and was flying for stars). So that was good.

I lost a few stars and all the gifts sent in the last few days. I've sent out gifts to my usual gifters. Sorry if I have missed anyone. I should be back on track now and have updated my signature. BTW I have enough Pharm Lab items.

Thanks to all for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom