Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I have finally collected enough Plasma Clots to 3-star all destinations so back to collecting flight items. Thank you for the help in the long slog to 350-stars :D:D:D

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Server does seem to be getting dodgy on confirm gift sends. I go visiting before I close game hoping for a server sync.

60 gifts out. And thanks for the incoming.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
ok - have just sent tomorrows gift list early, but not sure if they got through. If any of the following have JUST received a gift from me, or if not, can you let me know please?
Thanks

Nothing came through for me today. Did receive other gifts though. I have had similar happen where the game seemed to partially reset. Some things I have noticed are: Inbound gifts no longer there, Inbound gifts accepted did not add to inventory, reset of outbound gifts, Aircraft that had strange return times (both longer and shorter than normal)

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Just wanted thank everyone who sent Flight Catering my way today. I'm making my first attempt at completing two Alliance Missions this week, of which one flight requires Flight Catering ... and at my current production level of 7 per day, I simply couldn't accomplish the mission without the help of my awesome neighbors!

Thank-You.jpg

Hi - funny thing with the game today. It is 7.15pm here - at 7am this morning I sent out my 20 gifts, and from some back later looks like they got though. However, logging into the game, it says I have 20 to give, and the daily quest still wants me to gift 16. So, 2 questions -

1) did the gifts get through? in which case I can send 20 new ones or
2) if they didn't get through, I need to resend this mornings

SO
Can any of the following friends confirm they got a gift from me today?
@Owumi177 @Cath @WhatHappenedNow @Robert @mo elbo @flyfire @gorrion @ucaptain lole @Blue Skies @Rainer @Kris @Wired Parrott @KenDuckySmith @SactoDave @porvillewright @Laosge @Husam @A Robbie Airport @GiftXchange or @Blue Aero ?

ALSO