Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that my airport produces only 49 flight catering items in a week, I knew I would need to count on neighbors for help.
Considering this case purely mathematically, you should be wrong: factories produce 7 days a week, 2 times a day, so the formula should be < 7 * 2 * sum of slots in all flight catering facilities> so it should be an even number and actually multiple of 2 and 7. So it can't be 49 - am I wrong?

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Considering this case purely mathematically, you should be wrong: factories produce 7 days a week, 2 times a day, so the formula should be < 7 * 2 * sum of slots in all flight catering facilities> so it should be an even number and actually multiple of 2 and 7. So it can't be 49 - am I wrong?

Good catch. I had already used the first batch of Flight Catering before I decided to take on the mission, hence the odd number is the result of 6.5 x 2 x slots.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Hi all,

My computer just crashed and when the machine restored, I lost 2-3 weeks of progress including several stars, 2 crop circles and the UFO Attraction. I have reported this to GI with a plea not to impose the 100-item limit. So I will not be sending gifts today from the main account. Hopefully they will restore it soon.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi all,

My computer just crashed and when the machine restored, I lost 2-3 weeks of progress including several stars, 2 crop circles and the UFO Attraction. I have reported this to GI with a plea not to impose the 100-item limit. So I will not be sending gifts today from the main account. Hopefully they will restore it soon.
Didn't save your progress to another drive??
I do it every day with all 4 games and still with me, it's an update to the game that gets me everytime, with at least one of the games.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Didn't save your progress to another drive??
I do it every day with all 4 games and still with me, it's an update to the game that gets me everytime, with at least one of the games.
Normally I backup 2-3 per day but I forgot for a few days.... isn't that always the way. I had finished the event but was flying for the last 2 stars. Argh

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'd like to give a special shout-out to the friends and neighbors below for sending Flight Catering to me this week. As many of you know, I decided to stretch my flight planing skills by attempting to complete a second alliance mission. This is quite a task ... send 201 Powerful Delta flights to Iceland. Considering that my airport produces only 49 flight catering items in a week, I knew I would need to count on neighbors for help.

So with approximately 48 hours left on the clock, I took a moment to assess the likelihood of successfully completing the task and report back to the community. As of this posting, I am at 66% (2/3) of attainment towards the goal of 201 before the alliance mission ends. I've calculated fuel, and have enough in reserves to complete all flights. However, based on past giving patterns, it appears I may fall a bit short on the Flight Catering side. Right now, the estimate is that I'll be short about 13 flight catering items.

While I could spend airport cash for the shortage, I'd prefer to save the greenies for more important causes. So my ask is this: If you're able to send Flight Catering my way today and tomorrow, I would greatly appreciate your contribution!

Without further ado, I offer my thanks and a tip of the hat for helping me towards my goal to these neighbors!

@CeNedraLessien @Steve26 @jimstreet @Robobobo888 @WAMike @FlyingFalcon @Davescharf @ShuhWong @Blue Jay @Pit1024 @DalePorter46 @Cath @Mike47 @wydaho @Mark carson @skiv @TheDarkside @Wired Parrott @Vivke @m-bari @Doc_Weggie @Captain WH Rollins @Harcourt @KenDuckySmith @crescent moon @Navigata07 @Izelman @Barkmi4 (Mike)

Wish you well in your objectives - one Flight Catering on it's way

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 1st July at 09.00am GMT London)

I have just finished this morning's 20 neighbours gifts for today. My thanks for all the gifts received, while both my eyes were closed, during my night time sleep period. I also have updated my signature page.

Have a successful and profitable weekend gaming.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I'd like to give a special shout-out to the friends and neighbors below for sending Flight Catering to me this week. As many of you know, I decided to stretch my flight planing skills by attempting to complete a second alliance mission. This is quite a task ... send 201 Powerful Delta flights to Iceland. Considering that my airport produces only 49 flight catering items in a week, I knew I would need to count on neighbors for help.

So with approximately 48 hours left on the clock, I took a moment to assess the likelihood of successfully completing the task and report back to the community. As of this posting, I am at 66% (2/3) of attainment towards the goal of 201 before the alliance mission ends. I've calculated fuel, and have enough in reserves to complete all flights. However, based on past giving patterns, it appears I may fall a bit short on the Flight Catering side. Right now, the estimate is that I'll be short about 13 flight catering items.

While I could spend airport cash for the shortage, I'd prefer to save the greenies for more important causes. So my ask is this: If you're able to send Flight Catering my way today and tomorrow, I would greatly appreciate your contribution!

Without further ado, I offer my thanks and a tip of the hat for helping me towards my goal to these neighbors!

@CeNedraLessien @Steve26 @jimstreet @Robobobo888 @WAMike @FlyingFalcon @Davescharf @ShuhWong @Blue Jay @Pit1024 @DalePorter46 @Cath @Mike47 @wydaho @Mark carson @skiv @TheDarkside @Wired Parrott @Vivke @m-bari @Doc_Weggie @Captain WH Rollins @Harcourt @KenDuckySmith @crescent moon @Navigata07 @Izelman @Barkmi4 (Mike)
Add 04i0q8x9 for an additional gift

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Sure can - gifted today so first tomorrow - let me know when you have enough as I can't keep count and will carry on sending!!!!!
Thanks @ItsRalphy but best to hold off for now. I haven't heard from GI about game restore. I remember reading on this forum that GI doesn't send out confirmation emails anymore, which they didn't, and I also can't find any place that shows past conversations so I don't know what,if anything, is going on.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s

I saw the request in your game name and I believe I reacted accordingly. How far short are you now?

Hello to all my neighbors.

Please don't delete my games if you see that I'm in sleeping mode.
I was working outside of the city for 2 weeks and I decided not to play until I get back home.
Thanks to all who sent me gifts in the last 2 weeks.
I appreciate that and I will try my best to send back but will take some time.
Thank you and have a great weekend to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom