Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

WOW - first on the new thread - you lot must really be sleeping in today!
sleepy.gif
or
excited.gif
?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
040zngib
Username
RidwanFd
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
I will add you as a neighbor :')

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 26th June 11.45am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for this day have just been sent out. My thanks for all the gifts received throughout last week. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Have a good week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thanks for all the gifts last week, especially the event items. I have sent all my gifts for today.

I have completed the event in all three of my games. I have closed in my main and support games, but kept it open in my fuel game which can supply last-minute plasmas.

I have revised my needs to Fuel, Landing Lamps, and Ereaders

I am continuing to concentrate on excavation flights, whilst cutting down on the time I spend playing AC.

Good luck and profitable flying to everyone.

Regards
Harcourt

Hi - funny thing with the game today. It is 7.15pm here - at 7am this morning I sent out my 20 gifts, and from some back later looks like they got though. However, logging into the game, it says I have 20 to give, and the daily quest still wants me to gift 16. So, 2 questions -

1) did the gifts get through? in which case I can send 20 new ones or
2) if they didn't get through, I need to resend this mornings

SO
Can any of the following friends confirm they got a gift from me today?
@Owumi177 @Cath @WhatHappenedNow @Robert @mo elbo @flyfire @gorrion @ucaptain lole @Blue Skies @Rainer @Kris @Wired Parrott @KenDuckySmith @SactoDave @porvillewright @Laosge @Husam @A Robbie Airport @GiftXchange or @Blue Aero ?

ALSO
Who is online now so I can send a gift and see if you get it?

Thanks gang

Hi - funny thing with the game today. It is 7.15pm here - at 7am this morning I sent out my 20 gifts, and from some back later looks like they got though. However, logging into the game, it says I have 20 to give, and the daily quest still wants me to gift 16. So, 2 questions -

1) did the gifts get through? in which case I can send 20 new ones or
2) if they didn't get through, I need to resend this mornings

SO
Can any of the following friends confirm they got a gift from me today?
@Owumi177 @Cath @WhatHappenedNow @Robert @mo elbo @flyfire @gorrion @ucaptain lole @Blue Skies @Rainer @Kris @Wired Parrott @KenDuckySmith @SactoDave @porvillewright @Laosge @Husam @A Robbie Airport @GiftXchange or @Blue Aero ?

ALSO