Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all my neighbors.

Please don't delete my games if you see that I'm in sleeping mode.
I was working outside of the city for 2 weeks and I decided not to play until I get back home.
Thanks to all who sent me gifts in the last 2 weeks.
I appreciate that and I will try my best to send back but will take some time.
Thank you and have a great weekend to all.
Thanks for letting us know. Figured you would tell us if you were leaving the game. :D

Thanks @ItsRalphy but best to hold off for now. I haven't heard from GI about game restore. I remember reading on this forum that GI doesn't send out confirmation emails anymore, which they didn't, and I also can't find any place that shows past conversations so I don't know what,if anything, is going on.
no problem, will hold off and of you tell me when, I will put you to top of list

Yes but I'm not leaving the game (n)(y):D
phew
excited.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Davescharf - I have noticed in your signature page the following three gifts items needed - Hammer Drill (2), Laptop (1), Technical Pen (10) - will make a start on these from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 2nd July at 06.15am GMT London)

Have just completed game level 75 - life can be really beautiful!

Now, it is time to peel the vegetables.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Harcourt - we seem to be thinking along similar lines today
Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cheap and cheerful, I call it. Managed to take part in 89 Red Launches so far this week. Fuel is building nicely.

@ItsRalphy Not so much of the old, if you don.t mind :(

Finally, I have an imposter in my neighbour list called Capt Rollins at level 22 stars 23. Is someone trying to emulate the one and only WH ?

Regards
Harcourts

Have a great Sunday both :)

Cheap and cheerful, I call it. Managed to take part in 89 Red Launches so far this week. Fuel is building nicely.

Finally, I have an imposter in my neighbour list called Capt Rollins at level 22 stars 23. Is someone trying to emulate the one and only WH ?

Regards
Harcourts

Apologies young man!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Regards
Harcourts

I have not been counting the number of QL red launches I have managed to join this week but I'm very grateful to all those who have opened them and allowed me to join in. It has proved to be very profitable, and, like yourself, my fuel has grown to a healthy amount.

@ItsRalphy - Sunday lunch - full roast with all the trimmings

Regards
Captain WH Rollins (the real one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom