Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey,
there was a critical issue with an event on our part. My apologies.
It should be back for everyone now, but if you were online and playing while this happened, your event progress is lost.
Please contact a support team and we will restore your progress.
There's an announcement concerning this issue coming on Facebook shortly.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
BenW
Game progress is now back to normal for me.
Just need to complete On Her Majesty's Service but I have to do it four times and all but one of the destinations are affected by the weather! My weather station is under level 3 construction and I'm no longer getting the daily videos to help get the items to complete construction. So think I'm going to fall short.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
tazo94
This is a joke, been working on all collections since the event has started and I've gotten two Russian eggs and no completed collections required!
So frustrating!!

Struggling now with the wind through the keyhole collection. Just got 1 pine door, (about 3 of all the other doors), despite a total of 11 eggs in my city, and going in as often as I can during day, just such a low drop rate, and clearly the pine door is even harder to get!

Although not needed to complete, I'm also finding getting items for the fungus kingdom collection really difficult too. I know these events are meant to be challenging, but sometimes it feels that the odds are not evenly balanced. Just 10 drops of knives from 60 neighbour taps today, and similar yesterday. Earlier in the event, I recall averaging more like 16, and remember one day getting 20 knives - you'd think as we're in the last 4 days of the event, the drop rate would be improving?!

I've even resorted to using my daily video allowance on getting knives!

Let's see what the last 3 and half days bring....!

Good luck everyone - hope you do it!

Agree. I'm actually getting a better droprate for tapping clouds and chopping trees than droprates for this event. :p

I'm just waiting for the "magical" buff in droprate that usually occour when events are getting close to finish.
Really, you can chop trees??!!
Admittedly, out of curiosity, I've tapped the occasional cloud before, but nothing has ever dropped, lol!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Do one have to finishe small requests? Already build 6 Hangars and now I should build one, what is not possible. Only need one item from Wonderland to finish the quest. (because I had all buidings from the last quest in stock)
I am right there with you. The side quest says build a card hangar. I already have 6 built. Looks like I won't go any further with the side quest.

I finished the event last night and managed to do it without paying greens for bonuses. I did buy one of the 12 green kits on day one just to get a few knives. I also used a couple weather vanes to help flights move faster and I think I'll get my 500 flights to Wonderland . I had to really work at the event but feel good I finished it given I started with nothing in my warehouse

The drop rates were especially challenging on the doors early one but those seemed to get better as I got collections built. The pine doors were the ones that were a little harder but I suddenly got 3 of them in a pretty short timeframe. It helps when you can have 12 buildings to try and get those drops

Drops from Wonderland were about 1 in 10 it seemed like.

Top Bottom