Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

If I place a cardplane in the reserve hangar. Is it then possible to buy a plane and place in it card hangar? Can the card hangars be used for anything?
You place the card plane in the card hangar, then you buy the new plane and click on the card plane. The card plane will go into the reserve hanger and the new plane will go into the card hangar.

This is fucking bullshit! I've been doing this two weeks, spent greenies. Server crash midway, and two hours to go and there's no fucking chance of getting this! Fuck this bullshit! It's a game where we're supposed to be rewarded...I understand the need to finance the game but have gone this too .. about 200 greenies. And I won't finish this ... Fuck this game in its entirety! This is becoming a joke with weather restrictions etc .... Becoming impossible to play!

Some events are definitely harder than others especially so at lower levels. It is best to
either spend very little to no greenies on events. The pay off is usually not worth the
cost anymore. Some bonuses used to work nicely but as of late they really are making
little to no difference during events.

It really does seem like GI is trying to kill this game with all of the road blocks they keep
adding. They don't stop the worst cheaters, they make the game slow to a crawl it really
is perplexing what they are thinking.

They can't even support game play properly with several going offline.... Players should be as angry as I .. one day you'll suffer

Actually most of us are quite annoyed and likely have suffered through much more than you can imagine.
Anger towards players here is not going to solve anything. It is a game and if your anger and annoyance
has surpassed your enjoyment I personally would move on to something else where I actually enjoyed
what I was doing. Of course that is up to you how you want to proceed, just stating the obvious though. :cool:

Soooooo frustrating...why bother playing?

@Allan Browne

Exactly ! Why bother ?

We do not need to put up with your swearing, but I expect you're too ignorant to think of more expressive adjectives.

Do not even think of replying as I am going to " Ignore" you as soon as I complete this message.

Do us all a favour and go away.

Harcourt

@Allan Browne

Exactly ! Why bother ?

We do not need to put up with your swearing, but I expect you're too ignorant to think of more expressive adjectives.

Do not even think of replying as I am going to " Ignore" you as soon as I complete this message.

Do us all a favour and go away.

Harcourt

Are you for real .. or just a bot

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I did not complete the game either. It did not help that my game 'reset' in the middle of the event so I lost about 4 days worth of game time. I have only two card planes and hangers but I got 3/3/5 on the event counters done. One good thing did come from this though. I was able to figure out that I can backup my game and restore it as a work around to the game doing a 'reset' again. I just have to remember to save my game when an important event happens. Maybe just do it at least once a week.

I wonder what the next event will be?

Are you for real .. or just a bot

@Harcourt is a long time player, a very helpful contributor and a great neighbor.
His main issue was with a wall of cursing. A word here or there might be allowed
for effect but really the players and admins/mods here try and make this a very tame
site by internet standards. Considering most everyone has had issues and been taken
to their limit by GI the post filled with cursing is not necessary to voice your displeasure.
In almost all circumstances there are better ways to get your point across especially to
other players that know your pain. You will notice that entire post was removed so any
point you had is now lost anyway.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I don't mean to interrupt, but I hope everyone here understands that using the card hangar for regular planes the way you do is a bug, and we're going to fix it eventually? Don't be disappointed too much when it happens, as we do find time to fix old bugs.

Top Bottom