Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dikam
Username
Dikam
For me is even worse, today no drops from any flight, Im flying eight planes and the event plane so 9 together. All the time. Not even one drop. The same with the mushrooms and my only egg :,(
Just zero!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
AaaaRunedrengen
Zero items from planes or eggs in 36 hours. Might as well quit the quest now. Pretty annoying that is that difficult to make it. My status is 1/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 and i have been flying to the destinations non-stop, picked all the mushrooms i could and collected the eggs whenover possible (read not sleeping) I dont see how I can make a 5/5 - 5/5 - 5/5 on this one.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Zero items from planes or eggs in 36 hours. Might as well quit the quest now. Pretty annoying that is that difficult to make it. My status is 1/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 and i have been flying to the destinations non-stop, picked all the mushrooms i could and collected the eggs whenover possible (read not sleeping) I dont see how I can make a 5/5 - 5/5 - 5/5 on this one.
Good thing I am not the only one experiencing zero drops from eggs in 36 hours. Pretty much tapping eggs as soon as they are clickable.
As a win10 player with 6 days left, I must say that I am surprised if IOS/android players are no where near to complete the event with only a couple of days left.

I really don't hope I'll only manage to get 1/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 during the next 4 days. That would be no progress at all and just a waste of time.

I am however playing this event for the first time, so I have no previous items in storage from earlier events. Are there any players who started from scratch who completed the event yet? What's your status?

Good thing I am not the only one experiencing zero drops from eggs in 36 hours. Pretty much tapping eggs as soon as they are clickable.
As a win10 player with 6 days left, I must say that I am surprised if IOS/android players are no where near to complete the event with only a couple of days left.

I really don't hope I'll only manage to get 1/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 during the next 4 days. That would be no progress at all and just a waste of time.

I am however playing this event for the first time, so I have no previous items in storage from earlier events. Are there any players who started from scratch who completed the event yet? What's your status?
With the exception of the mushroom collection and getting the plane, I wouldn't cash in any collections. I only got two doors, but I have one cashed collection (to get the plane) and two uncashed collections (for both non door collections).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*

First time player for this event.
3 crown of hearts for the mad tea party is all I still need.

Device
  1. Windows PC
With the exception of the mushroom collection and getting the plane, I wouldn't cash in any collections. I only got two doors, but I have one cashed collection (to get the plane) and two uncashed collections (for both non door collections).
Thanks! I won't cash in any collection. Better save it for next time, I guess. (if I get any :p)

Device
  1. Windows PC
First time player for this event.
3 crown of hearts for the mad tea party is all I still need.
Wow, impressive! Thanks for the feedback. Good to know that there also are players new to this event that are close to complete the event. I will try my luck the next couple of days and then decide what to do. Halfway into the event, I'm hoping the droprates changes soon.

Thanks! I won't cash in any collection. Better save it for next time, I guess. (if I get any :p)
Yes, try to get as many Indian and Spanish egg collections as you can. Remember, if somehow you get hot and get at least 6 uncashed collections, you can cash one in. Tomorrow, I am going for the Russian eggs and I'll be cashing in those because at least in this event, the collections are not counted. The problem for me is the door drop rate is so low, is it really worth cashing in any Spanish or Indian egg collection this time around, once you get the special plane. My goal is to get as many eggs as I can for next time.

What is the final reward from the side quest for this event? It won't count even if I have all eggs built!! So annoying!!
Why? The only big trouble for me was that I had to sell card plane and card hangar and to rebuild the latter (you need 4 x 4 Hearts for this action). Next challenge was that I had to get one by one all 5 items from the Wonderland destination (at slightly better drop rate than usually) and then the last one was to put in store and then bring back 3 eggs (= 3 * 4,800 coins).

Why? The only big trouble for me was that I had to sell card plane and card hangar and to rebuild the latter (you need 4 x 4 Hearts for this action). Next challenge was that I had to get one by one all 5 items from the Wonderland destination (at slightly better drop rate than usually) and then the last one was to put in store and then bring back 3 eggs (= 3 * 4,800 coins).
Yes, that's what I ended up doing - storing the eggs and brought them back out. But the Wonderland collection items, even thou I had it uncollected, it still won't count! O well, all done now...just need a few more doors, 2 nightingales and a Croquet set to complete the event. Oh, and about 150 mirrors to complete 3rd star of Wonderland...possible?? We shall see!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I am starting from scratch on iOS and it has been an uphill slog. I still have gotten 0 door collections. I _finally_ got fungus collection and Russian egg today. I now have 10 eggs now so I'm hoping that will finally give me critical mass to get me the doors I need. It feels touch and go, however, and I can't predict whether I'll make it.

I'm at 4/5 - 4/5 - 0/5.

This event is non-linear because as you get the collections you get more eggs and more planes, which speeds up getting other collections. Landing lamps, spare wires, and bad weather items are all potential bottlenecks.

I'm fairly high level, have an extensive trading network, and started with a stockpile of landing lamps plus some spare wires. Honestly I suspect this event is probably impossible for lower level players and players without an established large network of trading partners.

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
This was my first time doing the event, and am likely to finish 1/5, 1/5, 0/5. Not only are things not dropping, but I got delayed because of the stinking weather. Lack of available land didn't help, but I was dealing with that grudgingly. I was only able to build 2 hangars, but the second one was done recently enough that I just didn't get a plane for it since my other collections were doing so horribly.

Now, earlier in the thread, it was discussed about putting the plane in the reserve hangar and using the card hangar for regular planes. Is there some trick to it? I can't get it to work, with either the empty or occupied card hangars.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
This was my first time doing the event, and am likely to finish 1/5, 1/5, 0/5. Not only are things not dropping, but I got delayed because of the stinking weather. Lack of available land didn't help, but I was dealing with that grudgingly. I was only able to build 2 hangars, but the second one was done recently enough that I just didn't get a plane for it since my other collections were doing so horribly.

Now, earlier in the thread, it was discussed about putting the plane in the reserve hangar and using the card hangar for regular planes. Is there some trick to it? I can't get it to work, with either the empty or occupied card hangars.

card hangers can sometimes be used depending on a loop holes that sometimes appears in the updated but the loop hole was closed fairly fast with the large and small updates tro correct other problems.

If you were able to take advantage of the loop hole, Gi will not penalize by forcing you to remove the plane but for any reason the plane is accident removed you will not be allowed to replace it.

volly

150+ Star Club
I've noticed each day my drop rate keeps decreasing when I go to neighbors to click on mushrooms. First day I got 22 out of 50 and from there it kept dropping. Last night - 4 out of 50. I was able to watch 5 videos for knives but still, I really want to meet the dev who made this decision and ask point blank - Are you trying to piss us off?. It is really annoying. Honestly I just don't care if I complete it or not.

Top Bottom