Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.00am GMT London)

The land discount window has just opened up for us, here in the UK

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I really need some Spare Wires so I can complete my green space missions. If you have alts can you send some over?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (11.00am GMT London)

All my neighbours 20 gift items for today, Friday 3rd March, have just been gifted. I would be very grateful if I could have some Gyroscope's to fix my broken planes. My thanks in advance and for all gifts received thus far.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (14.10pm GMT London)

I came across the following, this afternoon, while reading through the technology pages on Freeview TV.

Windows 10 to offer update snoozes
Microsoft will enable Windows 10 users to choose when security updates are installed once they arrive rather than enforcing them straighaway. User have complained that the reboots required for some updates, which can not currently be deferred, are disruptive.

People using Windows 10 devices will now be able to schedule an update within three days of receiving notification, the firm said in a blog. However, delaying security updates can be risky, experts say.

Thought it would be worth posting this for all to read.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away, sig slightly updated with event status, gifting list slightly updated.

First bouquet finished off the Valentine's event and got me a swiss chalet. Look's like it will count towards this event as well.

@Captain WH Rollins - Fish and Chips on a Friday - good call, we have had pork chops, fan tas tic.

I am gettimg a new laptop tomorrow, ts one has about had it - any tips for copying the game? - I have assumed load a new game and use my memory key to copy the back up files across would work - does that sound reasonable???

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Captain WH Rollins - Fish and Chips on a Friday - good call, we have had pork chops, fan tas tic.

I am gettimg a new laptop tomorrow, ts one has about had it - any tips for copying the game? - I have assumed load a new game and use my memory key to copy the back up files across would work - does that sound reasonable???

That will work...

Or, you can PM the Copy King (Aka - @Robby Kusuma).

I don't see why it wouldn't work :)
You will only need to work the new game to level3. It used to be level5 !

Good luck with the purchase ;)

Regards
Harcourt

Nearly missed one - Happy Birthday @bjs
happy birthday.jpg

Reactions: bjs

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Sorry for no sending gifts yesterday, but didn't play because I wasn't at home and today I've got the update so can do the event now. So shears and butterfly nets are very welcome. Can send shears.

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and have a list for tomorrow.

Already have collected more than 3 running collections but in the event it's still showed as 0.
Is this a bug or do we need to make 3 new ones.

Have some flowers and butterflies from earlier events but still need to collect some to complete the collections. Hopefully the right ones will come :):)

Happy flying and good luck with the event.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Sorry for no sending gifts yesterday, but didn't play because I wasn't at home and today I've got the update so can do the event now. So shears and butterfly nets are very welcome. Can send shears.

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and have a list for tomorrow.

Already have collected more than 3 running collections but in the event it's still showed as 0.
Is this a bug or do we need to make 3 new ones.

Have some flowers and butterflies from earlier events but still need to collect some to complete the collections. Hopefully the right ones will come :):)

Happy flying and good luck with the event.

You have to collect 3 new ones. :)

D

Deleted member 5399

Sorry folks all my Windows games crashed for some reason. So I do have backups, but when downloaded AC from store again the download still not showing spring is here or whatever icon or butterfly one in game and seeing what level it may show itself.
Seems to be odd how two of the games updated fine and ANF1 didnt. And android is..................well android so its kinda slow on visiting others.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

If I was buying a new laptop I would be doing the same as you, it does sound reasonable to expect it to work. Let me know how you get on. It should work.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
D

Deleted member 5399

@Joe7
Hey Friend! I go by your other accounts on my friends list and keep seeing you need those server racks.
Send me request to my android game ANF3. I can help ya out over 4 days or so. I only have about 6 or 7 regulars from forums to gift and have some other neighbors I can squeeze you in between @Jaume and @KingKong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom