Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@Wabbitgirl - I'm all set for Coffee Machines. @captain_jack - I'm also good with Motion Sensors. @Finlayson - I have enough Paper Cutters. Thank you so much for those building items. I'm thinking we will probably all be moving on to shears and nets for the next while so I won't make any building item requests.

I am doing the event so would appreciate nets and shears. skiv-no-gifts can send shears. I will update the main account whenever they get around to updating Windows.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (08.00am GMT London)

On this first day of March my thanks for all gifts received go to @IkebotXP - @must_dash - @Alini - @Troglodyte69 - @Akims - @Mike47 - @wydaho - @Davejoyg - @Cath - @Harcourt - @BelleAIr - @gbswales - @PIRX - @Vivke - @skiv - @porvillewright - @Dave - @Wasted Eagle - @Natholian1 - @CoachBissett - @David Toad and @Blue Aero - it is very much appreciated and welcomed.

Have updated my signatue page and will send gifts later on this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (08.50am GMT London)

I've just finished my neighbours gifts for today, Wednesday 1st March. Further thanks for gifts received go to @GamingSwiftie - @Blue Jay - @Llewelyn roberts - @Eren - @JazzyJKC and @Phil G - many thanks.

Lent starts today, Wednesday 1st March until Thursday 13th April

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (10.15am GMT London)

A gentle reminder that I will not be doing the event, so please do not gift any more Pruning Shears or Butterful Nets. Also, no Duty Free Shop gift items - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, got lots of them. Send out my 20 and have a list for tomorrow since I couldn't return to all of you.

Maybe we have the event tomorrow ???? Start sending event items then to those who want it.
Strange that the window players Always have to wait some more days before we can start the event.
Hope I can complete this one also :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom