Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

BTW Windows games working again but still lol something missing from ANF1 after uninstalling and reinstalling all 3. Two and four have butterflies, flowers, and event items to send, ANF1.........Zilch. No stewardess/airline attendant on start screen, no countdown timer for even, nothing, nada. Ho Hum! more screenshots they ask for. Do I need to open pics with paint and draw circles where missing items should be?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Aviators (17.05pm GMT London)

Much later than usuall, all my neighbours gift items for today, Saturday 4th March, have just been gifted. My thanks for all gifts received throughout today.

Take away food tonight - Indian - a really good lamb curry with all the trimmings and chilled beer - family and friends.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi gang p laptop really naff now won't open Airport City - it is the battery not charging enough that is at the root of the problems. For over a year I have only been able to use it plugged in! - now even when plugged in it is not charging enough.

SO I am writing this from a new laptop, and am currrently downloading airport city - will then try and restore game from last nights back up later. Have not been able to gift today - so fingers crossed this all works!!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away, gifting list slightly updated, siggy totally updated!!!!

supp game upgrading to mcc3

android game at 150K towards mcc3

As long as I am visiting neighbors for events, minimal progress towards tower 10.

Hi gang p laptop really naff now won't open Airport City - it is the battery not charging enough that is at the root of the problems. For over a year I have only been able to use it plugged in! - now even when plugged in it is not charging enough.
SO I am writing this from a new laptop, and am currrently downloading airport city - will then try and restore game from last nights back up later. Have not been able to gift today - so fingers crossed this all works!!!!

keep.png
finger.png

Good Luck

Harcourt

May be experiencing same problem in near future. My laptop with my 2nd game has to be plugged in to use it Battery (new-ish) only lasts about 5 minutes). You KNOW I'm doing frequent backups! I'm pretty impressed with the laptop tho - it came years ago with Windows Vista, upgraded to win 7, then win 10, with no new hardware added. Hope my new one will be as reliable.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@Captain WH Rollins - Fish and Chips on a Friday - good call, we have had pork chops, fan tas tic.

I am gettimg a new laptop tomorrow, ts one has about had it - any tips for copying the game? - I have assumed load a new game and use my memory key to copy the back up files across would work - does that sound reasonable???
I tried that and it didn't work - the game on the new machine reset back to Level 1 when I restored the backup. I think it was because the friend codes didn't match. I had to play the game until the Sociability tab became active and then report my old and new game-names and friend-codes to G!. G! was quite quick to transfer the game over. They did something then I had to start the game and wait a few seconds for it to restart. Tip: don't use the same name on the new game as the old game because they do use that when searching their database.

I tried that and it didn't work - the game on the new machine reset back to Level 1 when I restored the backup. I think it was because the friend codes didn't match. I had to play the game until the Sociability tab became active and then report my old and new game-names and friend-codes to G!. G! was quite quick to transfer the game over. They did something then I had to start the game and wait a few seconds for it to restart. Tip: don't use the same name on the new game as the old game because they do use that when searching their database.
I didn't play the new game at all - I just closed it and copied the backed up files across, and then opened it and it was fine - so no issue with game names as I didn't use a new one.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I didn't play the new game at all - I just closed it and copied the backed up files across, and then opened it and it was fine - so no issue with game names as I didn't use a new one.

That is really good news, very well done. Glad it worked out.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

On this very cold and wet morning, Sunday 5th March, I have just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for today. My thanks for all the gifts received, during my night time, and so far this morning.

Sunday lunch for today - rack of lamb, mash potato, steamed vegetables and a good bottle of wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

On this very cold and wet morning, Sunday 5th March, I have just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for today. My thanks for all the gifts received, during my night time, and so far this morning.

Sunday lunch for today - rack of lamb, mash potato, steamed vegetables and a good bottle of wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good - we are out for a pub Sunday carvery again today, becoming a trend at the moment!

Game working a lot better and faster on new laptop, really pleased.

Happy flying gang!!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2 3 4 r q h n l
Username
PIRX
Team,

I have an issue with my gifts - more and more often I don't have a reset: for example I sending gifts on Monday midday, all Tuesday long shows that I cannot send gifts, Wednesday it going back to normal.
It's more and more often. :mad:

Anyone experiencing such issue???

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good - we are out for a pub Sunday carvery again today, becoming a trend at the moment!

Game working a lot better and faster on new laptop, really pleased.

Happy flying gang!!

Sunday carvery is something which we also enjoy as a family, our local pub/restaurant has it's own private carpark, which makes life a lot easier. Enjoy your family lunch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (10.25am GMT London)

My thanks for today's neighbours gifts received go to @Akims - @Natholian1 - @Phil G - @Llewelyn roberts - @IkebotXP - @Cath - @Harcourt - @wydaho - @Edward - @Wired Parrott - @MelMel - @GamingSwiftie - @gbswales - @porvillewright - @Wasted Eagle - @BelleAIr - @Davejoyg - @Alini - @PeterNL - @Eren - @JazzyJKC - @Deth_Aventari - @CoachBissett - @Blue Aero - @ItsRalphy - @must_dash and @skiv - many thanks.

Good a really good Sunday.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Just to say I have 'Completed' the event in my main game and can no longer gift Shears.

I can still Gift Butterfly Nets from my support accounts.

For what it is worth, I have deployed Spyglass and Golden Dice. This seemed to make getting pruning shears from neighbours almost 100%, but not butterfly nets.
However in my game the clicking on Butterfly nets gave almost 100% success but not Flowers !!

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Team,

I have an issue with my gifts - more and more often I don't have a reset: for example I sending gifts on Monday midday, all Tuesday long shows that I cannot send gifts, Wednesday it going back to normal.
It's more and more often. :mad:

Anyone experiencing such issue???
You are exiting the game for a half hour over the normal reset time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom