Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (10.20am GMT London)

Following on from this morning's post - I had to reinstall my game once again. Fortunately, nothing was lost since I backed-up having finished playing the game, early on this morning. So, do make sure you back-up your game on a regular basis, do not take any chances.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyboys and Flygirls (12.55pm GMT London)

I've just finished sending out my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Monday 27th February. I've also updated my signature page once again, with my gift needs. I will gift again, once the window re-open's. I'm somewhat behind on my gifting, following issues with broadband, during these past few day's.

Have a good week flying safe.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today.
Having recovered my game from it's latest reset to Level 1, things are going quite well.
I have built my third furniture factory and my third acute house. This is a good looking property !!
I think I am going to collect coins for the next upgrade which will be the repair base to level 7

I hope everyone has a pleasant week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt
.PS It is quiet in here today. Are the Captain and I the last inhabitants of planet earth ??

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today.
Having recovered my game from it's latest reset to Level 1, things are going quite well.
I have built my third furniture factory and my third acute house. This is a good looking property !!
I think I am going to collect coins for the next upgrade which will be the repair base to level 7

I hope everyone has a pleasant week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt
.PS It is quiet in here today. Are the Captain and I the last inhabitants of planet earth ??

Yep. We all took the Last Train to Clarksville. :) :D :p

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (05.40am GMT London)

On this last day of the month, Tuesday 29th February, my gifts inbox was once again full with single and double gift items - my thanks to @Wasted Eagle - @MelMel - @Troglodyte69 - @JazzyJKC - @Harcourt - @BelleAIr - @Stella 748 - @Davejoyg - @wydaho - @Wired Parrott - @gbswales - @porvillewright - @cats are awesome - @Natholian1 and @CoachBissett - for all giftable items received this time round.

On another matter, I seem to have miscalculated, I need one more Walkie-Talkie to complete my Control Tower (L7) - my thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (08.05am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today, Tuesday 28th February, have just been gifted. I've also updated my signature page with my current needs. My thanks to @Blue Jay - @Blue Aero - @GamingSwiftie - @Eren - @Phil G and @Llewelyn roberts - for the most recent gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Android has updated and I have prunning shears to send. Please send both the prunning shears and butterfly nets to Belle2.
On my main Belle, please send Butterfly Nets. I know Windows hasn't updated yet, but I figure if we are able to receive them, I might as well get a head start so that I can get done quickly since there aren't any flight destinations with this event.

Thanks for all gifts! All of mine on both accounts are out for today. Please let me know if I've missed anyone or if there is anything specific that is needed.
I have now received all items for my Control tower 9, and it has 3 days left till upgrade, so if anyone else need Infrared cameras, let me know asap as that will be changing shortly. Otherwise signature is up to date. Really could use some fuel catalyst and i'm totally out of Additional Radar after flying 90 flights to Sacramento without realizing it was using them. (Yes, Yes I know! I am a huge derp that I didn't notice it needed Radar to fly there until I ran out :bag:)

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send and started a list for tomorrow.

Once the event is available for windows I'll do it and try to complete it, so event gifts are more than welcome.
For the moment I still can't send them, will do so when it's available.

Still a long way to go collecting coins for a next upgrade, doesn't go very fast... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom