Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hmmmm @Cath

Have just visited cath1. 3 clicks produced one pruning shears and one butterfly net !!

Very odd isn't it ?

Regards
Harcourt
Just doing a system restore to a different point and see what happens, switched internet off till I am ready to download again
Honestly sometimes I wonder why we all bother ;)

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Just doing a system restore to a different point and see what happens, switched internet off till I am ready to download again
Honestly sometimes I wonder why we all bother ;)

I have just shutdown and restarted my game and the event icon was gone :eek::eek::eek:
Checked the store and an update was showing, so I updated again and now things seem to be as they should ie the reward has changed to Serenity Garden and I now have Flowers and Butterflies in my airport.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Mike47 @Cath

I think @Ten33go may have hit the nail on the head !!

I am wondering ... Did you take part in last year's event but not complete it ? It looks as though it has picked up last year's event, with tree of life reward.

I did not take part so got the new event reward.

Regards
Harcourt
Oh I simply can not remember, but surely we should have flowers and butterflies in our city's, if it does not work after restore not worth taking part as going to be so hard if not impossible to collect the flowers
Not even worth complaining as they take so long fixing it

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
@Mike47 @Cath

I think @Ten33go may have hit the nail on the head !!

I am wondering ... Did you take part in last year's event but not complete it ? It looks as though it has picked up last year's event, with tree of life reward.

I did not take part so got the new event reward.

Regards
Harcourt

No I did not do the event last time but after updating again it all seems to have corrected itself.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
I have just shutdown and restarted my game and the event icon was gone :eek::eek::eek:
Checked the store and an update was showing, so I updated again and now things seem to be as they should ie the reward has changed to Serenity Garden and I now have Flowers and Butterflies in my airport.
I tried that Mike and did not work for me :( but glad you have things sorted, good luck with completing the event Mike

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
@Cath
See the reply from free2play in the other thread, it seems that when the event first showed up it was not the update but the previous years event reactivated.
The update should fix it, so keep checking the store for an update.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Well that was easy! I already have the three bouquets in 2 hours! (y) I had a head start from the last event but wow, were the bouquets a lot easier to get than last time.
I still need Nets but please, no more Shears.
I can send Nets from the main account and Shears from the support account.

D

Deleted member 5399

Thursday Evening 18:40 UTC-6
ANF1 @JazzyJKC Captn' to @H585 , Since ANF1 isn't upgraded; oddly enough, Fuel is a nice gift to send unless those receiving have special requests on profile.
Be back in AM to finish 2 & 3, and ANF4 never reset gift timer as I was in previous 24 hr period. Yeah I know I got a lot going on. Don't need GI messing my head up too.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
@Cath
See the reply from free2play in the other thread, it seems that when the event first showed up it was not the update but the previous years event reactivated.
The update should fix it, so keep checking the store for an update.
Mike

Can you send me some Technical Pens?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (07.40am GMT London)

As always my gifts inbox looked healthy this morning, Friday 3rd March. I write to thank my neighbours for all gifts received, during my night time sleep period - @PeterNL - @Akims - @gorrion - @wydaho - @jimstreet - @Harcourt - @Xilikon - @crescent moon - @David Toad - @Wasted Eagle - @MelMel - @gbswales - @porvillewright - @Mike47 - @Wired Parrott - @Eren - @WAMike - @Natholian1 - @ItsRalphy - @Davejoyg - @BelleAIr - @Blue Jay - @CoachBissett - @JazzyJKC and @Deth_Aventari - many thanks - I will gift later on this morning.

Fish and Chips tonight, Chinese style.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom