Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today.
Having recovered my game from it's latest reset to Level 1, things are going quite well.
I have built my third furniture factory and my third acute house. This is a good looking property !!
I think I am going to collect coins for the next upgrade which will be the repair base to level 7

I hope everyone has a pleasant week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt
.PS It is quiet in here today. Are the Captain and I the last inhabitants of planet earth ??

Harcourt

If you're in a giving mood I'd be happy if you could gift flatbed scanners. What can I share with you?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (04.25am GMT London)

A gentle reminder that I'm not doing the upcoming event, so please do not gift any pruning shears or butterful nets to me, it is just a waste of a gift. I updated my signature page yesterday morning to reflect this. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The 53rd Blue Group Launch, takes place tomorrow, Friday 3rd March, at the usual time of 17:00pm UDT/12:00pm EST.

This time round the launch will be opened by @Harcourt (HA gift to Harco) support account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

If you are taking part I would ask you to be very careful and only use the following four small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes duration), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points - 2 hours duration), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours duration) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours duration). Once clicked it can not be un-clicked, so do be very careful when clicking from left to right.

Once the four small resource timers allow, you can then add more resources. The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's are very much welcomed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can't sleep, can't eat, TV either too boring or too many commercials with happy fathers and their kids, (always commercials that remind you of something you wish to forget).
I don't wish to forget my daughter by all means, but restart this year over.
So with foggy skies, (my eyes) I bring gifts.
ANF1 @A Robbie Airport to @Captain WH Rollins

Greetings, many thanks for your gift - you are quite right about TV, especially day time TV. I find radio, here in the UK, BBC Radio 4 and BBC Radio 3 vastly superier to TV. Only during the evenings is TV worth switching on to BBC 4 and BBC 3.

Hope you feel better in time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

eyes a bit too blurred. Cockpit glass cleaner won't help none either.
Going to bed if only a few hours of sleep maybe.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (10.00am GMT London)

On this second day of March my thanks go to @PeterNL - @MelMel - @Airport Arne - @gbswales - @Red Fox One - @must_dash - @Harcourt - @Az1 - @Wired Parrott - @porvillewright - @Stella 748 - @Eren - @Blue Aero - @CoachBissett - @KenDuckySmith - @JazzyJKC - @Husam - @Llewelyn roberts and @Davejoyg - all gifts received are very much appreciated. I will gift later on this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning and thanks (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.50pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items for today, Thursday 2nd March, have just been gifted. Hope my gifts are getting through without a problem, my broadband has been somewhat un-reliable these past few days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
What do we think of the Windows update so far ?..........Rubbish :(
  • When visiting neighbors there only 3 event items to click at any one time, have to leave and come back.
  • Can only collect nets from neighbors not shears.
  • Can only collect butterflies not flowers from your own airport.
  • Reward is not Serenity Garden but Tree of Life

• When visiting neighbors there only 3 event items to click at any one time, have to leave and come back.

Not sure about that @Mike47
I have just visited your game and had over 5 items to click, flowers and shears. I got one item, pruning Shears !
My City has both Flowers and Nets. I managed one Butterfly with my first (and only !) click.

Not very helpful, I know, sorry .

Regards
Harcourt

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
I have the exact same problems Mike, and yes total rubbish

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

The Tree of Life was the prize for the first time the event went through in 2015. Should be Serenity Garden now (At least that's what everyone has been saying and that's what's showing on the event icon as the reward anyway)..

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Thanks Cath, after Harcourt's reply above I thought it was only my game. Look like some are working and others are not.
Would me me and you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: also support game has no problems and both are on same computer (strange)
But I suppose we have learnt to expect problems in this game just a shame they do not test things before release :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom