Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays gifts are out gang, thanks for all those received - I think I am about up to date with active members of this forum, just a day or so behind on those who don't join in and post their needs any more, or neighbours who aren't in the forum at all. Like so many others here, I prioritise active members above everyone!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Good morning / afternoon / evening all. Gifting will be somewhat delayed today on Ten33go, as I will be in the field until at least 1800 or so PST, but will send them out on my return, as well as from Ten33go2. Thank you for all those gifts that have been received.

On a side note, I didn't get much sleep last night because I was awaiting the results of @SactoDave and his 50 launch box openings. :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Neighbors

I've just finished gifting for the day Thursday 1st October 2015. If your planning to gift me please ensure you check my updated signature first, I do not need an 'aircraft tire' (already have 154 of them), the members name has been withheld.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hello Neighbors

I've just finished gifting for the day Thursday 1st October 2015. If your planning to gift me please ensure you check my updated signature first, I do not need an 'aircraft tire' (already have 154 of them), the members name has been withheld.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins
you are still on my wait list for SkyM2 account
plz accept or try entering my code to complete connection

D

Deleted member 5399

If you got gifts from me today, your the lucky select few who did. As far as I'm concerned, I'm tired of us windows players getting SALES shoved in our faces every two to 3 days, while othe players on other platforms get the good stuff.
And after my all out angered review on Windows Store regarding this issue and GI's picking and choosing who gets and who doesn't get the upgrades or challenges, and my irate email sent to the GI support team; do not be a bit surprised to find you cannot visit my city sometime soon.
I'm sick of this. Others are out chasing aliens/UFOs and we get token and land sales shoved in our faces after Croockers Crappy deals.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts. I have sent mine out.

For the launch chests, I opened 33 in a session earlier. My results were 9.1% PEB, 12.1% MST, 18.2% LFT. (And I believe the SFT rate was higher than the LFT, although I didn't track those.) Probability was on my side then, as without tracking the rates, I know my last several times have been lower rates and anticipate the next several will be as well.

My game just played an old trick! Woke up, started game and started playing. Was sending my third flight off when it closed. Reopeend game and back to first thing so landed all the flights and started again. All ok, except the 8 gifts that I accepted the first time were not there the sec ond time!

So, if you gifted me within the last 10 hours, please send me a message otherwise I won't know to return them and would hate not to send a gift back! I am sure @Ten33go, @KenDuckySmith and @WAMike were in there, but can't recall the other 5. It would do my head in not to play fair an return what I receive!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom