Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

D

Deleted member 5399

Unsure about visiting or gifting anymore.
All I've seen over the past two months is for GI to shove SALES down our throats on Windows. If it isn't Croocker and his annoying blimp that gets in the way of clicking on something else; it's trying to shove increasing land area, tokens, discounts at the bank, and now these little worthless gardens and flower beds.
I'm so sick of this crap GI, I'm about to just up and quit. After uninstalling my game, the way I see it, neighbors may have about 1 week to visit and collect things, before they get that lovely grey screen that says I'm away and gives you the option to call me back.
Only I may never answer anyone's beck and call.
GI you suck for forcing the issue for players to spend real money all the time. Less and less spending with coins and more with greenies, which of course cost real greenies out of my pocket.
I'm done GI.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
An odd thought of mine: GI makes its money from selling stuff to Players. when you 1st start playing you are at he keyboard non-stop, but as you get farther into the game and the flights take longer and longer to complete, A person would think that a player would be tempted to spend more often if they were at the keyboard then out in the yard mowing the lawn? Perhaps I am just looking at it all wrong.
Anyway have a nice day and go get your lawn mowed.
signed, Yetti

D

Deleted member 5399

An odd thought of mine: GI makes its money from selling stuff to Players. when you 1st start playing you are at he keyboard non-stop, but as you get farther into the game and the flights take longer and longer to complete, A person would think that a player would be tempted to spend more often if they were at the keyboard then out in the yard mowing the lawn? Perhaps I am just looking at it all wrong.
Anyway have a nice day and go get your lawn mowed.
signed, Yetti
@uyetti.
I live in an apartment building. So no lawn to mow. Not for me anyhow.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hi Everyone, Have a safe week, Fly sober......Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 104
Hearts 8

Items I can send: New item in RED

Additional Radar/ Aircraft Tire/ Aircraft Route Map/ All Inclusive Bracelet/ Altimeter/ Dispatch Console/ Attitude Indicator/ Blanket/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Deicer
Dryer/ Ear Plug/ Ergonomic Chair/ Filled Candies/ Flight Catering/ Fruit Lollipop/ Fuel 3 (X2)/ Fuel 20/ Fuel Additives/ Fuel Catalyst/ Fuel Hose/ Fuel Supply/ Generator/ Hardness Tester
Imprinter/ Insulation/ Landing Lamp/ Mayor Portrait/ Navigation Module/ Offset Gregorian Antenna/ Oscillating Beacon/ Paint/ Passengers (5)/ Passenger Seat/ Perfume
Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Sandbag/ Security Camera/ Skin Care Products/ Spaceship Engine/ Spaceship Launch Console/ Spare Propeller/ Spare Wire/ Stamp/ Transmitter/
Travel Guide/ Tunnel Freezer/ TV Panels/ Video Wall/ Weather Display/ Wireless Compass

Hi gang - can anyone help with 2 dryers for my new laundry please?

@KenDuckySmith - chin up, the game wouldn't be the same for so many of us without you. You play because you enjoy the game, and the neighbourhood, not 'cause of GI, so don't let them get to you. Don't walk the plank shipmate!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi all, it's been a while, I missed the weekend code as life is busy. I've managed to be on most days but have just been returning gifts as too busy to check or even to update my own signature. I'll try to be a little more active on the forums this week.
@KenDuckySmith I have two lawns that you can mow!

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc

@KenDuckySmith - chin up, the game wouldn't be the same for so many of us without you. You play because you enjoy the game, and the neighbourhood, not 'cause of GI, so don't let them get to you. Don't walk the plank shipmate!
Hey Ralphy, I'll send you one tonight when I gift......can you send me a cooling chamber please, Tks, Doc

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
If GI sells coins and Greenies, It would be nice if you could buy Greenies with collected coins......just a thought! Doc
P.S. Just thinking, if you bought the max in both coins, and Greenies, you in fact would pay almost $190.00, I don't know about you but that is a lot of money to pay for a game, when you used to pay around $50.00 for new releases. Again just a thought.. for that much money everything should be unlimited......again etc..Doc

D

Deleted member 5399

@Doc
That became a problem with one of EA's most famous games. At one time, you payed a flat fee, around 50-60 bucks for a PC, XBox, or other operating system; version of the game. There were no 'extra charges' to open other levels, purchase add-ons like vinyls. I mean be for real. Charge people for something such as decals. So when their most famous online version, got to a serious point of making un-kept promises to the players, changing the entire format to fit their needs, (fill their pockets), well the player count began to drop. Only 5 years it was up and running. I was there as a beta tester, and all of us testers were promised something in return, and never saw it.
Of course just like GI has forums for players, well so did this other game; moderators who supposedly reported back, regarding player's requests, etc.
But the CEO, developers, and other staff members, never truly listened to what the player wanted. And if moderators argued on behalf of the players; well they found themselves looking for another job.
Even after the server shut down in July, and before that EA was releasing different versions of the game, and I know because I have several versions, that all but a few, have extras, they charge for, though for 50-60 bucks it should have been included in the CDROM, DVDROM, download, or cartridge, however the game was purchased.
This nickle and diming the players, is quite common, and GI makes big money doing just that.

@Doc
That became a problem with one of EA's most famous games. At one time, you payed a flat fee, around 50-60 bucks for a PC, XBox, or other operating system; version of the game. There were no 'extra charges' to open other levels, purchase add-ons like vinyls. I mean be for real. Charge people for something such as decals. So when their most famous online version, got to a serious point of making un-kept promises to the players, changing the entire format to fit their needs, (fill their pockets), well the player count began to drop. Only 5 years it was up and running. I was there as a beta tester, and all of us testers were promised something in return, and never saw it.
Of course just like GI has forums for players, well so did this other game; moderators who supposedly reported back, regarding player's requests, etc.
But the CEO, developers, and other staff members, never truly listened to what the player wanted. And if moderators argued on behalf of the players; well they found themselves looking for another job.
Even after the server shut down in July, and before that EA was releasing different versions of the game, and I know because I have several versions, that all but a few, have extras, they charge for, though for 50-60 bucks it should have been included in the CDROM, DVDROM, download, or cartridge, however the game was purchased.
This nickle and diming the players, is quite common, and GI makes big money doing just that.

tell me about it I need 600,000, just to get lev 3 mission control and 3rd launch pad. i'll half to waite untill they have a sale

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
GI is no different than most businesses in the world today, Sad but true, most want to be millionaires overnight believing all their problems will magically go away. Money makes life easier, but doesn't bring happiness, mainly just suspicion and fear of going broke......Just another thought. Doc

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hey friends...nice to talk to you all again!! Thanks a million for all the gifts...always appreciated. I hope you've been getting my gifts in return!! I have a special request at this time as I have just built my control tower # 8, so I need a few specialty items from you all.

Here is a list of the items I need most:

Demodulator (4), Fingerprint Reader (3), Stabilized Binoculars (3)

Thanks in advance for your help!! If you can fit me in, I'd really appreciate it!!

Top priorities: Demodulator(4), Fingerprint Reader(3), Stabilized Binoculars(3)

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

I agree with this... @KenDuckySmith I think you started play this game because you like it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom