Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello All

I will be gifting later on today to all those on my list of names. I need the following Hardness Tester x2 to complete and bring to solid form my repair base level 6. I would appreciate your help with this, when you can.

Hope people are well?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi all sorry my gifting is a bit erratic as I have had a family bereavement I will catch up with everything in a couple of days.
Cheers.
Robert

My sympathies and condolences to you and your family on your recent loss. Life is much more important then a game. Everyone here understands, and unfortunately has been there ourselves. Thoughts and prayers from our family (VT and RT) to yours.

Hi all sorry my gifting is a bit erratic as I have had a family bereavement I will catch up with everything in a couple of days.
Cheers.
Robert
Totally agree with everything @Ten33go said - I am also thinking of you, and we will be here when you are ready.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Cheers.
Robert

Robert

I'm very sorry to hear of your bereavement, its always a difficult time when a family member dies. I lost my elderly father in April, so I know how you and your family are feeling.

My respects to you and your family.

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello All

I now have one Hardness Tester left to obtain, then I can close out and complete the repair base level 6 and move on. I'd be very grateful if someone could gift it next time round. That would end my current unique needs.

Thanks

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom