Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Thanks for sending 1 cooling chamber. Still need 2 more....
Username/Friend Code: wl7qqxp
In-Game Name: uPaja
Items Required: cooling chamber x2, archive box x2
Items I Can Send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalysts, All-inclusive Bracelet, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Computer, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillation Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Yagi-Uda Antenna, TV Panels
Have you gotten everything you need? I'll send another cooling chamber now.

Hi - todays gifts out gang. My game has lost gifts twice today now - I know what it is - it is when I start up the laptop, there is something running in the start up sequence that if I start Airport City immediately, it overloads whatever temporary memory playing the game uses, and it closes Airport City. Could be my anti-virus or windows updates - who knows! - so when I shut my machine down, and then start it up I have to just leave a few minutes and make sure not a lot is "whirring" before I start the game. Anyway, you all know I like to gift fairly, so if you have sent me a gift, and I have not sent back within 2 gifting cycles (as 20 a day means I can sometime be the next day for some of the gang), please, please tell me so I can make amends!!! I will always return gifts, when I know about them!

Happy flying!

D

Deleted member 5399

Working gifts already today, !KB2 went out just around 4 hours ago. !KB soon to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks as always for the gifts friends, I hope mine are finding and helping you out!!

Still need some help finishing my control tower...just need demodulators and stabilized binoculars to complete!!

If there is ever anything any of you need, that I can gift to you, please tag me here on the forum with your request, or simply PM me with your request. This works even better because with a PM, it goes right to my e-mail, ensuring that I will see it sooner than later!!

Again, thanks in advance for the gifts and letting me be part of this great forum!! It makes the game much more fun!!

P.S....less than 20 stars until I get to the 150 club...that'll be a cool milestone!!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thanks as always for the gifts friends, I hope mine are finding and helping you out!!

Still need some help finishing my control tower...just need demodulators and stabilized binoculars to complete!!

If there is ever anything any of you need, that I can gift to you, please tag me here on the forum with your request, or simply PM me with your request. This works even better because with a PM, it goes right to my e-mail, ensuring that I will see it sooner than later!!

Again, thanks in advance for the gifts and letting me be part of this great forum!! It makes the game much more fun!!

P.S....less than 20 stars until I get to the 150 club...that'll be a cool milestone!!
i'm also hunting for the 150 stars...still ten to go ;)

Vivke

350+ Star Club
It's been a while since I've been on the forum.

My gifts are send for today.
See a lot of requests for gifts that I don't have in my list and don't get much more new gifts to send.

Also it takes me much longer longer to collect all the coins to get a building upgrade or new one and greenies to expand my land. Don't want to spend real money so it takes me longer to get there.

Have a nice weekend

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello All

With regards to the weekend code, I understand its cust228 - I'm assuming you enter the code into the same place as you would the friend code? What happens then? What do I get? Green notes and/or gifts and if so why? Are there any tasks which I need to perform e.g. hurdles to jump over and/or hoops to leap through? Do I need to fly to Bora, Bora and search for an elderly man wearig a red dress with black boots, smoking a kipper, while riding a bicycle made from Swiss cheese? There is always something!

I'd rather know now before getting into this.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
It's nice to be like!

Can I key it in now?

Yes, you can. Anytime it is released, you can input it. Usually that is every Friday afternoon (Depending on where you are). Someone in this thread, or the main, "Airport City News" thread will usually post it. You will get 3 greens and $2000. each week.

LOL @SactoDave

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The nightly supply period was initiated, carried out with attention to detail, and has been deactivated for both distribution centers. We thank you immensely for your support. (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yes, you can. Anytime it is released, you can input it. Usually that is every Friday afternoon (Depending on where you are). Someone in this thread, or the main, "Airport City News" thread will usually post it. You will get 3 greens and $2000. each week.

LOL @SactoDave

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

I have already done this. Thanks also for your gift, Hardness Tester, just collected. Its much appreciated and it will not be forgotten.

Rgards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom