Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello

I've just finished gifting my gifts for today to my neighbors. My thanks to all of you for gifting me today. Will gift again tomorrow. Hope I've not missed anyone out?

Hope all is well in your gaming world(ish)?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Working on my Sweets Factory (help!). I need: Glazing Machine, Tunnel Freezer, and Screw Press. I can send back a Tunnel Freezer if anyone needs it back.
Also trying to upgrade my tower. I just need 3 airline route maps.
I'll go through the post and see if I can help anyone out - please consider returning the favor!

Hi gang - todays gifts out.

@Rainer - you are wonderful - just back from a day out and catching up with messages - was preparing myself for work tomorrow, today being Sunday and all that, and then you gave me an extra day!! - What shall I do with tomorrow now I DONT have to go to work, fantastic gift, thank you!!!

LOL

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Working on my Sweets Factory (help!). I need: Glazing Machine, Tunnel Freezer, and Screw Press. I can send back a Tunnel Freezer if anyone needs it back.
I'll go through the post and see if I can help anyone out - please consider returning the favor!

I can send a Tunnel freezer later tonight around 8:30 PST when my gifting resets.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Can't add ya!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hello

I've just finished gifting my gifts for today to my neighbors. My thanks to all of you for gifting me today. Will gift again tomorrow. Hope I've not missed anyone out?

Hope all is well in your gaming world(ish)?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
i have sent a calibration module..Can you also send one to me? thx

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
They are referring to the launch boxes you get from getting space collections.

MS = Main stabilizer
AS = Additional stabilizer
PEB = Powerful explosive bolt
EB = Explosive bolt
LFT = Large fuel tank
SFT = Small fuel tank
SF = Solid fuel
ok this one I understand...but the ones in the names of our friendly neigbors are more creative:LOL:

@chris68 ..what is chris/OszPeakFuh ??:LOL:

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Wow......Thank you all for the gifts, I'm overwhelmed, You would have thought it was my Birthday. Again Thank you all, I will be working on returning these as soon as possible...Doc

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Lot's of stuff out to lot's of people from both accounts. Some stuff was by special request for, you know, certain stuff. So some stuff wasn't sent to people who needed stuff. That stuff will be sent with tomorrow's stuff.

Lot's of stuff in from lot's of people. Lot's of thanks for the lot's of stuff sent by lot's of people. It's very much appreciated. And stuff.

Stuff in signature has been updated..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom