Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Golden Dice will spoil you doing neighbor visits!
I save my neighbor visits so it refreshes during a golden dice use. 2 for one!

I swear mornings are better for opening launch boxes. I had a person on here trying to convince me it wasn't an odds thing but rather the time you hit the open button. I tested that and don't think its true.

Fantastic news - code received from GI and WORKED - only 36 hours since I emailed them, really good. Have started returning gifts, it will take me a couple of sessions, but I WILL gift back everyone who has sent.

Also, as expected the list of items I can gift has completely changed, so I will update my siggie later. Have got fuel 20 which is always useful!!! Anyway, lunch hour nearly over and got to go back to work!

Happy flying!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Unsure about visiting or gifting anymore.
All I've seen over the past two months is for GI to shove SALES down our throats on Windows. If it isn't Croocker and his annoying blimp that gets in the way of clicking on something else; it's trying to shove increasing land area, tokens, discounts at the bank, and now these little worthless gardens and flower beds.
I'm so sick of this crap GI, I'm about to just up and quit. After uninstalling my game, the way I see it, neighbors may have about 1 week to visit and collect things, before they get that lovely grey screen that says I'm away and gives you the option to call me back.
Only I may never answer anyone's beck and call.
GI you suck for forcing the issue for players to spend real money all the time. Less and less spending with coins and more with greenies, which of course cost real greenies out of my pocket.
I'm done GI.

I understand everyone needs a rant now and then. I sure do! LOL - But honestly I feel the pricing on this game is fair. Like you said, there was a time when one would spend 40-60 dollars on a game. Those games I would spend 2-4 months on and then get bored. My experience in this game is if you buy only during sales, I end up spending and average of 10-15 dollars a month. 40-60 over 4 months to compare to a one-pay game.

Along with the forum, I have been able to keep up a good pace and enjoy the game. I am not one that likes to jump to the end of a novel real quick, so the same with this game. I enjoy the pace and feel that it is worth my 10-15 dollars a month. And I have seen players that spend nothing and have better cities than I do.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello All

After waiting 2 full days my Repair Base Level 6 (I don't really know where I find the strength) has finally appeared in its semi-solid form, because of the help of my neighbors I already have the following items:

Pneumatic Cutter 1/6
Calibration Module 1/6
Hardness Tester 1/6
Riveter 2/6

I currently do not have a Giant plane (300,000k coins but I'm working towards this goal and every other goal), so I'm unable to fly to Austin to collect the above unique items (I know from 1 years experience of game play how long it takes to obtain all the unique items). When gifting me please focus on the required items, if your unable, then one of the following - flight catering, altimeter, fuel hose etc, see my updated signature.

I will be gifting later on today, once that bloody window re-opens, 20 gifts maximum is reall not enough, is it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Fantastic news - code received from GI and WORKED - only 36 hours since I emailed them, really good. Have started returning gifts, it will take me a couple of sessions, but I WILL gift back everyone who has sent.

Also, as expected the list of items I can gift has completely changed, so I will update my siggie later. Have got fuel 20 which is always useful!!! Anyway, lunch hour nearly over and got to go back to work!

Happy flying!
Great news @ItsRalphy welcome back.
Cheers.
Robert

D

Deleted member 5399

I understand everyone needs a rant now and then. I sure do! LOL - But honestly I feel the pricing on this game is fair. Like you said, there was a time when one would spend 40-60 dollars on a game. Those games I would spend 2-4 months on and then get bored. My experience in this game is if you buy only during sales, I end up spending and average of 10-15 dollars a month. 40-60 over 4 months to compare to a one-pay game.

Along with the forum, I have been able to keep up a good pace and enjoy the game. I am not one that likes to jump to the end of a novel real quick, so the same with this game. I enjoy the pace and feel that it is worth my 10-15 dollars a month. And I have seen players that spend nothing and have better cities than I do.
@Cluck
I still have many stars to complete, collections to finish such as those from adventure flights, which the main flights give random maps anyhow. Plus it's a little more interesting doing !KB2. Back when I started a year ago+, we didn't have smart houses, houses of doubts and disturbance, or chess buildings. Plus a lot of other new buildings were added so now i get to build another city in a different way.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Airport / City operational items have been distributed to the masses from my main account. Second wave of operational item distribution will occur around 1800 or so PST.

Thank you for those operational items that have been sent to me, they are appreciated!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
I also think about this too much. There appears to be a "rotating" drop rate on launch items sometimes where you get better odds. I always try and wait until I have 50+ before opening so I can track my theory better. I have hit a couple mornings where I have gotten a 20% drop rate on PEB or once a 30% on MS. Sometimes there appears to be this "jackpot" time in the programming. I thought I was on to something - that it may occur at the same time each day or week. But I haven't been able to confirm.

This may sound crazy or superstitious. But if I have a bunch to open and I start opening and after 10 I don't get at least a MS or 2 LFT, I will stop and try later. I am convinced there are times when the odds are better..... I better not take up gambling
invite from 2nd account sent

Hi - siggie updated following getting the code and recovering my game. Some things on there I haven't been able to gift before, but gutted I didn't get Fuel20! - so if you do not post, be prepared to get Flight Catering as my default (on the basis it is always useful). If you add the gift you need to your game name, but I don't have it, I want to be able to send you something, so don't stay silent!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks everyone for the gifts!! I need some help getting this control tower built...Anyone who can help, it would be much appreciated!!

@strats ...thanks for fingerprint reader...please send a couple more.

@Captain WH Rollins , @wkndcmpr , @KenDuckySmith ...friend requests sent... last 2 are secondary accts.

@Ten33go ...what is your secondary friend code?? I couldn't find it in your siggy. Please send me a friend request.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Thanks everyone for the gifts!! I need some help getting this control tower built...Anyone who can help, it would be much appreciated!!

@strats ...thanks for fingerprint reader...please send a couple more.

@Captain WH Rollins , @wkndcmpr , @KenDuckySmith ...friend requests sent... last 2 are secondary accts.

@Ten33go ...what is your secondary friend code?? I couldn't find it in your siggy. Please send me a friend request.
accepted
plz send SkyM2 a tour review next gifting chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom