Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space race has started!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Does anyone know how many levels of Mission Control Centre there are? On the shopping tab it shows Level 1 so to me indicates more to be activiated?
Also is there a list of what times and where to get them from for each of the buildings?
I am still figuring out how to make room for these buildings in my game before I start demolishing and moving.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Blackcloud that's what i want to know too. very worried if there are more than 1 or 2 stages...
what do you mean about time and where to get them? i assume it would just be the standard 'upgrade' function as per the other buildings?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Blackcloud that's what i want to know too. very worried if there are more than 1 or 2 stages...
what do you mean about time and where to get them? i assume it would just be the standard 'upgrade' function as per the other buildings?

For now i cant find more stages... and im launching my rocket almost... so dont be worried... for now :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
no seriously i will die if it's like 'UPGRADE COSMIC FUEL STATION AND MISSION CONTROL CENTRE TO LEVEL 2 FOR ROCKET LAUNCH 2' you already have taken all my concrete space and greenies Space Challenge, what more do you want from me?!!! ;)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I think we'll all waiting to know the answer to that one. Even tdv!

Actually there is an answer now:) :
Reward for finishing the promo is "Training Center" size: 2x2 90 coins per 4 hrs 10mins construction time

And a count down of 24hrs for it to return (I presume)

Tried to see if I could send another one or join another users launch - no such luck - So I think I will have to wait 24 hrs before I can help anyone else - doh!!! :rolleyes:

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Normal just link facebook to AC should do it.
AC makes annoying comments on your facebookaccount so if it does, you know it works and you receive the reward.

Maybe you already get the reward earlier?
Because I got it when I started in the beginning of AC.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
jackjackeli, it's no necessary. In my first launch I disconnected my tablet and the next day when I plugged the countdown had continued running. I have just released my second rocket.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
what does the alien legacy and training center look like so i can start trying to get items from them !? Thanks!
You do not collect items for them per se.
Training Centre is awarded to you after your first successful Spaceship launch.
Alien Legacy is awarded to you after you have completed the "A Space Odyssey" collection, currently no.5/59. These items come from the prize packages you get when your Spaceship returns, ONLY for the TOP 3, players.

Top Bottom