Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space race has started!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ram0gh
Username
HE-item i need
I did about 100 flights to Canaveral and Baikonour and many as possible visits at neighbours space buildings but no damn (sorry) wheat :mad: ! Instead I've got 15 frogs and also plenty of the other "very seldom" stuff.So any hints about how I get wheat in last 40 Minuteo_O
But I am afraid I do not make this challange :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
They are, I lauched a few hours ago.

If anyone wants to join there is a 3rd place (and possibly even 2nd) available if anone wants to use up a few of those solid fuels or expolsive bolts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
when i click on the launchpad : "congratulations.... spaceship launch successful... you will find gifts when space ship is back".
the launch was tuesday. since wednesday i have a countdown, actually at 376244:52:00 !!!!!
i cant launch new spaceship now. help !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
IM FINALLY READY TO LAUNCH!!!!

How does it work ?? What do i need? Who wants to join ?? i dont want to launch and then have it go to waste if i do something wrong.

Thanks in advance ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk

How does it work ?? What do i need? Who wants to join ?? i dont want to launch and then have it go to waste if i do something wrong.

Thanks in advance ...

Your best bet is to read the first few pages of this thread https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/houston-we-are-ready-for-take-off.1804/ and work out how your stocks relate to the 1600 points needed (taking into account how long each item takes)... if you think you'll struggle on your own wait a bit longer and collect more items. Once you are certain you could launch alone if the worst comes to the worst then launch and if others join you can save items for launch number 2.

Also take note that some people have started a lunch, put in over 800 yet also been gazumped by others joing and using Powerful Explosive Bolts to overtake them, I think 980 points is the safe level in the unlikely event someone tries to do this. This is rare but can happen.

Basic advice is dont try and launch without 2/3 powerful explosive bolts in stock.

Thanks in advance ...

If this is your first launch, I would advise joining an experienced forum member to guarantee a Launch.
If you already have 900+ fuel in your arsenal, do your own launch by all means. Post in the forum to invite others to join you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ram0gh
Username
HE-item i need
Well after a long hunt for a wheat and therefore I finished the collection and now i started rocket lunch.
So please join me. 23h to go and 496/1600. I hope i did everything right

Top Bottom