Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space race has started!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
For Launch Preparation you need:

1x Threadmill - You get from completing the Running Wild collection
1x Space suit - You get from completing the Astronaut Outfit collection
1x Field Radiation - You get from completing the Zero Gravity Lunch collection
1x Lab Notebook - You get from completing the Experiments in Space collection

Device
  1. Android
For the people who play this game in Dutch, I think they made a mistake with a translation. Stewardess wants you to collect model airplanes from 'unieke cadeauwinkels', but she means the 'gebruikelijke geschenken' store.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It seems update is for Android users only ( for now).
I don't have any possibility to update (yet)...

But stil busy with collecting Airship Dock items :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
geez.. selling my jumbo again for a turboprop

LOL.. Me too.. selling my 4 jumbos for a powerful propeler driven, 2 turboprops, and jet.. :-D
and now I have to re-arrange my airport side.. and I think I should sacrifice one of my runways lvl 5.. :'(
or I shouldn't.. just hang on and keep collecting the items dropped from neighbors' launch pad?!?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
LOL.. Me too.. selling my 4 jumbos for a powerful propeler driven, 2 turboprops, and jet.. :-D
and now I have to re-arrange my airport side.. and I think I should sacrifice one of my runways lvl 5.. :'(
or I shouldn't.. just hang on and keep collecting the items dropped from neighbors' launch pad?!?!

am running on the same thoughts.. i would have to sell a runway and flight catering facilities.. i could do away with them since i got about 2,500 meals in my warehouse..

yea, we could wait for the needed items first.. build time is only 2 hours.. tdv we need you.. :)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Yep looks like it. I have a feeling that getting the 4x Dispatcher Consoles is going to be my biggest problem at the moment!

Oh luckely i had 7 spares... It drops only from berlin and uuh forgot allready what the other one wa.

For me it will be the robot tester... What a ridiculous low droprate from the flights grrrrr

Top Bottom