Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space race has started!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
For the people who play this game in Dutch, I think they made a mistake with a translation. Stewardess wants you to collect model airplanes from 'unieke cadeauwinkels', but she means the 'gebruikelijke geschenken' store.

Thats why my telephone is on english, GI has a noob translator working for them...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
So we need 2 times 3 x 3 building on the airport side, are you kidding me? I bought a city side expansion 2 hours before the update was announced lol :D And these greenies I was so happy with to get you have to spend on a bridal shop if you didn't have one yet? Sounds like GI is playing with my feelings.. :(

Then the thing I am wondering is if you need those two huge buildings at the same time (which I will never be able to do unless I move my fuel station and coal to airport side and sell 2 hangars) or can you build one, destroy it, build the other one and still complete the mission?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
So we need 2 times 3 x 3 building on the airport side, are you kidding me? I bought a city side expansion 2 hours before the update was announced lol :D And these greenies I was so happy with to get you have to spend on a bridal shop if you didn't have one yet? Sounds like GI is playing with my feelings.. :(

Then the thing I am wondering is if you need those two huge buildings at the same time (which I will never be able to do unless I move my fuel station and coal to airport side and sell 2 hangars) or can you build one, destroy it, build the other one and still complete the mission?

You need all buildings to finish the mission.
I was lucky i didnt do a thing with my greenies... So i could build them all

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I guess this is like the Duke Crocker's Airship where you do a series of missions with no set time limit.

Edit: After exiting my trading screen the game paused and then the helmet counter appeared.
Oh well at least I know I will get 3 stars on the new destinations.
I have the Video Wall and Spaceship Engines on my gift list.

@Aero engine sent.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I guess this is like the Duke Crocker's Airship where you do a series of missions with no set time limit.
I have the Video Wall and Spaceship Engines on my gift list.
@Aero engine sent.

Yeah was same. I finished almost all missions, but now i suddenly have a13 day timer....

Thanks for the engine :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
It said that the items for Astronaut Outfit and Experiments in Space Collections drop from friends' Training Center and Alien Legacy... :cautious:
I visited my neighbors and could not find them.. I also want to build them but have no idea where to find them
Anyone can help?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
It said that the items for Astronaut Outfit and Experiments in Space Collections drop from friends' Training Center and Alien Legacy... :cautious:
I visited my neighbors and could not find them.. I also want to build them but have no idea where to find them
Anyone can help?

I just reached my 3rd star on Cape canaveral, and on that flight it dropped my last items needed for completing the Astronaut Outfit :)
On my first star on Baikonur i got Wheat, was also needed to finish the Experiments in Space.

So conclusion... fly fly flyyyyyyyy
Im using plenty fuel from the last mission to go so fast, but hey better use it wisely :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Deidei-1jl219

Hey, I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't finished building the mission control centre yet coz i need dispatcher console's so i'm not 100% on what happens after the rocket 'launches' and that part of the quest/challenge is complete but i've had a look at the Collections and it seems you get a kit or building from completing the Astronaut Outfit (drops from the 2 x new flights Cape Canaveral and Balkonur), Experiments in Space & Zero Gravity Launch. Possibly once the rocket is launched you get a cosmic fuel station or something.

Does anyone know? Has anyone gotten that far?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Deidei-1jl219

Hey, I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't finished building the mission control centre yet coz i need dispatcher console's so i'm not 100% on what happens after the rocket 'launches' and that part of the quest/challenge is complete but i've had a look at the Collections and it seems you get a kit or building from completing the Astronaut Outfit (drops from the 2 x new flights Cape Canaveral and Balkonur), Experiments in Space & Zero Gravity Launch. Possibly once the rocket is launched you get a cosmic fuel station or something.

Does anyone know? Has anyone gotten that far?

I can share some light on this.
I have finished launch pad end mission control center.
And than ur far from launching ur first rocket...
First u need to have 4 collections completed:
Running Wilde = Threadmill
Astronaut Outfit = Space Suit
Zero Gravity Lunch = Field radiation
Experiments in Space = Lab Notebook
Im working now on my last collection, the Field Radiation... after thats finished i can tell more.

Oh and when u finish the:
Astronaut Outfit
Zero Gravity Lunch
Experiments in Space
You get a Space box which contains one item which are needed to launch the rocket.
So for completing one collection you get 2 items, a Space box and > Space Suit or Field radiation or Lab Notebook, depending what collection you completed

Top Bottom