Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space race has started!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Turn your Airport City into a major spaceport: build the mission control center, the launch pad, and the cosmic fuel station to launch spaceships together with your friends and reach for the stars!

Sound freaking awesome! Now wait for the actual update :) :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yup, two new flights, one for turboprop, one for jet. One new building, cosmic fuel station, can go either airport or city side, and it needs:
Assembly Robot (Malta, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Mexico City, all very seldom)
Spaceship Engine (Malta, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Mexico City, all very seldom)
Laser Level (Malta, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Mexico City, all very seldom)
Robot Tester (Malta, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Mexico City, all very seldom)
Three new collections, two of which from new flights
Not sure what the overall challenge is because it won't display for me, tho it did flash up first time and I saw it was 13d x hours to complete it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
Oh and BE WARNED also there are two new quests, one to log on to facebook and one to log on to twitter, but do it straight away as it only gives you about 5 minutes before they run out! Unfortunately I only noticed when there were about 10 seconds left so missed them!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
lister0f5meg thank you for the info..

I am wondering why the time reminder for completing this challenge disappeared?is it a bug or intentional?

anyway.. guess this time, GI is very generous with green cash.. I've collected 11 greenies just in a day :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister0f5meg thank you for the info..

I am wondering why the time reminder for completing this challenge disappeared?is it a bug or intentional?

anyway.. guess this time, GI is very generous with green cash.. I've collected 11 greenies just in a day :)

Yea I think its doing this for everyone, so don't know what the actual challenge is! Just saw 13 days when it flicked up

Top Bottom