Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space race has started!

hi there everyone, can someone run through like an idiots guide as to what to do to launch rocket, I have joined someones spacerace and don't understand what to do next.
thanx

Since you have joined someone's race, you should have completed a number of space collection and have a couple of "space ready" boxes in your warehouse. Open those boxes and you will get random fuel for the rocket. Each type of fuel has different points.

You & your partner need to accumulate 1600 points within 24 hours to complete the rocket launch. Try to get a 3rd partner if you don't have enough points.

Good luck.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Each component adds a different point to your total and has a different amount of time before you can use it again eg. Liquid Fuel 2 points, 10 minutes before you can use it again, 100 coins to purchase.
Even if you do not have the item you can purchase them for coins or cash.
If the team gets to 1,600 the rocket will launch, excellent animation, 24 hours it will land and you will get a bonus dependent upon where you came in the points total.

Bali Hi has joined TT in a rocket launch. Right now, we have already completed 1400 points with 13 hours to go... we will definitely make the launch!! But there are only the two of us, so there is still one more reward up for grab.

If you are friends with TT and have not launched a rocket before, with less than 300 points of fuel in your warehouse, you are invited to join us. You will get at least a reward with a minimal fuel investment.

Sophie, notch, are you interested with a quickie?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Bali Hi has joined TT in a rocket launch. Right now, we have already completed 1400 points with 13 hours to go... we will definitely make the launch!! But there are only the two of us, so there is still one more reward up for grab.

If you are friends with TT and have not launched a rocket before, with less than 300 points of fuel in your warehouse, you are invited to join us. You will get at least a reward with a minimal fuel investment.

No thanks. I'm going to launch my own. I'm going for the gold and wait for a bit if any piggybackers want to join for silver or bronze.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed

I wish I could have joined but that stupid wheat won't drop from anywhere so I can't complete the collection to start another launch. Smiley will probably need help though Bali if I can't get some wheat to drop...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
I wish I could have joined but that stupid wheat won't drop from anywhere so I can't complete the collection to start another launch. Smiley will probably need help though Bali if I can't get some wheat to drop...

The friend items are so lame, 19 space suits, 19 lab notebooks, 2 field rations, 0 treadmills. 3 Sneakers, 3 Wristbands, 0 Portable audio players, 5 Pedometers, 4 Isotonic drinks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
hi,
my space ship has been launched yesterday morning.
i have now a countdown : 376291:00:53 !!! when will my spaceship be back, and where will it take place ?
thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Join my launch for Silver, or Bronze. I have enough points to send it myself and have taken the gold position.

But I too am delaying incase anyone wants to tag along!!

Add me!

Top Bottom