Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

Drops are quite poor luckily I do not need much as had quite a bit left over from last year.
As far as flights go deltas and jumbos seem to be the most generous falcons not so much.
The doors I could see being quite problematic if stating from scratch. I had 16 different eggs
built ready to go when I got the event on windows. I now have 19 but have only had maybe
8 - 10 door drops. o_O

I bought ten deltas and using spy glass dice and sky captain got a lot of drops. Same to wonderland, obviously land all planes at once, no point flying only one plane. The last few drops from eggs I got with no bonuses, it seems a bit random but hit up all 18 eggs at once every hour if you can. Mushrooms was just spyglass I think, I was helped by last year's left overs it seems a lot harder if this was my first try although I flew all the stars last year, you really need to fly a lot of planes each time.

I bought ten deltas and using spy glass dice and sky captain got a lot of drops. Same to wonderland, obviously land all planes at once, no point flying only one plane. The last few drops from eggs I got with no bonuses, it seems a bit random but hit up all 18 eggs at once every hour if you can. Mushrooms was just spyglass I think, I was helped by last year's left overs it seems a lot harder if this was my first try although I flew all the stars last year, you really need to fly a lot of planes each time.
I managed to 3* Turboprop to Jumbo and now working on Wonderland. Drops there are OK and I got 11 eggs out of 12 possible so far. My problems are - 1st time playing this event, troubles with the mushroom collection, poor drops from eggs as well but ok, there's still time for this.

I managed to 3* Turboprop to Jumbo and now working on Wonderland. Drops there are OK and I got 11 eggs out of 12 possible so far. My problems are - 1st time playing this event, troubles with the mushroom collection, poor drops from eggs as well but ok, there's still time for this.

I've only got one mushroom collection and I don't know if I'll get a second one. I'd like to so I can complete that subquest

I only need 7 doors and a croquet set to finish the event so I'm holding out hope the recent drop rates on doors continues to work for me

Device
  1. Windows PC
I have a question regarding "Mushroomer Set" which you can buy for 12 greenies.

The buy button is not longer clickable. Why is that? It is still early in the event. I am not buying this set, but I've also seen this happen to previous events aswell. In the earlier events, it happened very late into the event (like 1-2 days before it ended)
Is there any particular reason why?

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
@Below_Average_AC_Player If you have the 100 item limit you can't purchase any chest that puts you over that limit. I assume you probably have between 90-100 mirrors right? You probably also don't have a card plane to use them right? Another problem GI created with the limit. Until you get a plane and use enough mirrors to get below 90 you can't buy the chest. If my assumptions are in error I apologize.

Device
  1. Windows PC
@Below_Average_AC_Player If you have the 100 item limit you can't purchase any chest that puts you over that limit. I assume you probably have between 90-100 mirrors right? You probably also don't have a card plane to use them right? Another problem GI created with the limit. Until you get a plane and use enough mirrors to get below 90 you can't buy the chest. If my assumptions are in error I apologize.
Thank you! That explains a lot!

100 mirrors, no card plane... :(

volly

150+ Star Club
....and the 100 item limit rears its ugly head, makes things impossible like I said it would....

Something tells me the limit will be removed for it does more harm than good. (I like to believe it)

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
....and the 100 item limit rears its ugly head, makes things impossible like I said it would....

Something tells me the limit will be removed for it does more harm than good. (I like to believe it)

Naahhh... That would mean admitting they messed up!! They will keep it to spite us even though they fixed most of the good bugs, and are giving us more crap with the weather, and lousy drop rates!!

The event just disappeared on me with over 9 days to go. All of the sudden it is gone.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 103
Top Bottom