Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
They have just sent me response says the dev team have fixed the issue but when I tried it still freezes now fed up.

same thing happens to me.

I have replied and sent them my updated unity file for review.

I have to admit the dev has tried to fix the problem with in a couple of days but fell short.
GI has has improved their customer service by over 100 % from a few years ago where it could take up a week to solve and the only way is to send you a restore code and you have to restart the game from scratch and play up to level 3before using the code.

My experience from these events is that they (G!) do like to play with the drop rates throughout the event...so what you might have experienced so far, might be completely different to what you experience as the event draws to a close - so don't be discouraged from low drop rates currently....it is all to play for!

Same here. Two nights ago I was getting multiple drops for the collections from a single plane. Don't think I've seen anything in the last 30-35 flights now.

The one I'm most worried about is the doors. Those have been consistently bad and needing at least 25 drops could be hard even with 6 buildings and counting to get them from

Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm still not completed a single set for anything. This drop rate is terrible. Really annoying I can't complete anything unless I spend greenies
Totally agree! I've only got 3 drops from mushrooms. None for the other collections. Up to 50 flights already.

I know the droprate usually improves towards the ending, but still... A few drops would be nice!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As I remember, I didn't get the reward the first time I did this quest (years ago). But I kept getting Pocket Knives and Magic Mirrors to prepare for the next time. Next time I did get the reward.
Don't give up! You might not make it this year but you'll be much better prepared the next time the quest comes around.
With AC, you have to play the long game.
Cheers,
Tom

I can't even get the cards :LOL:

I guess, when I finally get the cards, I will have the same issue as you :ROFLMAO:
I got another card and guess what. Now it is 4-0-5-0-3. Events repeat themselves, so if it takes the remaining time to get the card plane than so be it. Plus, if one is an hourly player, Indian egg is a good add for one's city.

Top Bottom