Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
This is estimation how it looked like in the past.

Attachments

• luxorPylon2.jpg
    luxorPylon2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 127

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
yes they are turning automatically with each mini task, but not claiming is not helping - by default they are very seldom, when mini task arrive (only for that one item is seldom), when completed get back to very seldom.
Maybe avoiding ok will work - keep us posted.
@Kesh you were right. It didn't work.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Kesh @Bob1977 @Gt city , I suggest to put all important things here in 1 new thread.
So next year we can read again and again.
I will change the thread title with year mark. But this years quest is different then year before, so lets hope this informations will be usefull also next year.

About the drops: if they marked as "Very Seldom" then drops are rare. Yesterday I used Spy Glass and Golden Dice, and without outside help i did finished 4 Burial Vaults and got 3 full Ancient Ritual Collections. With speeding up the planes, of course. But i do not want to finish in 2 days, so for the rest of the time i will do normal flights (y)
As you wrote, it is all about the game :D

Top Bottom