Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
The burial vault that produces special passengers is next to the country house in the store (1500 coins). It requires 4 each of Sandstone, Basalt, Limestone and Granite Slabs to open. I have 5 airports and I will be gifting slabs/straight jackets daily if anyone wants to add me. I am only missing the Limestone slab for gifting so I need those mostly. You can also get these in flights to the other event destinations.

Good luck to all!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
The burial vault that produces special passengers is next to the country house in the store (1500 coins). It requires 4 each of Sandstone, Basalt, Limestone and Granite Slabs to open. I have 5 airports and I will be gifting slabs/straight jackets daily if anyone wants to add me. I am only missing the Limestone slab for gifting so I need those mostly. You can also get these in flights to the other event destinations.

Good luck to all!
Hello @bjs
I added your code from both of my accounts. What happened to your extra accounts?

Top Bottom