Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

@Wired Parrott And how much time does it take to fly to those event destinations? Thanks.

Giza 2 hours
Cerveteri 5 hours 20 min.
Mycenae 8 hours 20 min.
Tyre 9 hours
Paphos 4 hours 30 min.

There is also another destination that you need to fly to for a specific collection

Dahshur turbo prop 400 flights 2 hours -- needs possessed passengers and straight jacket flight item
straight jacket can be gifted Poss. passengers come from the burial tomb which also gives straight jackets.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Today I used my stashed jackets and with bonuses I fly to Dashur, also used other planes to fly for other event detinations. So I had some decent drop rates from Dashur and got few drops from others:
Collection status:
Ancient Ritual - 4,4,3,8,2
Whispers - 1,1,1,2,1
Lords - 4,6,2,4,8 (did total of 101 flight) - 24 drops - which is close to 25 % drop rate
Looks like the biggest problem will be drops from Vaults - in 3 x 6 rounds got only 1 drop

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
It's useful, I didn't have enough wireless compass so am collecting them now before the event starts on Android and I've built the buildings that need visiting ready to collect, might not make a lot of difference but nice to be prepared. (y)
That what this thread is about - as last time during event thread helped me to complete the event faster. I bet that there are not many players with 5 history museums ready to collect (prior to this event) and those 2 mini tasks with that goal comes one after another - without bonuses or friends it is 2 day delay only for that.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Advice - maybe not a bad strategy would be not to collect completed collection until you got all 5 - looks like there is a decrease of drop ratio when first collection is collected (completed mini task).
I've noticed that only the collectible that is mentioned in the sub-quest, that is guiding you through the collection, is changed from "very seldom" to "seldom". So the drop rate is only increased for that collectible not for the entire collection. So the strategy I'm testing is waiting to click on the OK button of the sub-quest until I have 5 of that collectible. If this works, I may use this whenever being guided through a new collection.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I've noticed that only the collectible that is mentioned in the sub-quest, that is guiding you through the collection, is changed from "very seldom" to "seldom". So the drop rate is only increased for that collectible not for the entire collection. So the strategy I'm testing is waiting to click on the OK button of the sub-quest until I have 5 of that collectible. If this works, I may use this whenever being guided through a new collection.
yes they are turning automatically with each mini task, but not claiming is not helping - by default they are very seldom, when mini task arrive (only for that one item is seldom), when completed get back to very seldom.
Maybe avoiding ok will work - keep us posted.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Let's put few interesting facts related to this event:
1. Burial Vault building is actually Abu Simbel temple (I think built by Ramses II) - not on the location of Valley of the kings - it is located more on south next to Nile river
2. Final reward is Luxor Temple

Top Bottom