Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
So if I already got 1 item, it already turned to very seldom. Therefore it won't matter if I complete the collection? The turning from seldom to very seldom happens when the first of each item dropped, not when we complete the collection?
during this 5 mini task, always is only one seldom, as soon as it drops it auto change to very seldom and next one is seldom (completing does not have effect).
Bonuses works.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Has anyone used bonuses and saw any difference?
Yes, I did it yesterday, when update comes out on android. It was great to watching Mexico F1GP and playing AC at the same time ... priceless :hilarious:

I used Golden Dice and Spy Glass. Drops were amazed, got full items for 4 Vaults and first collection 3x. After that, without bonuses, drops are Very Seldom. Before were quite Seldom! :D

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yes, I did it yesterday, when update comes out on android. It was great to watching Mexico F1GP and playing AC at the same time ... priceless :hilarious:

I used Golden Dice and Spy Glass. Drops were amazed, got full items for 4 Vaults and first collection 3x. After that, without bonuses, drops are Very Seldom. Before were quite Seldom! :D

Hmm... I am using spy glass right now... Maybe I will use golden dice next time. Did you use both at the same time or one at a time?

looks like IOS players can use *sane 404* code - golden dice instead of jackets as event is not live on ios yet

Wow! I would rather get a Golden Dice than jackets since it help more with drops, and who know it could get more jackets that way ?

Still no update on iOS... Free2Play do you know it will be there soon? Time is running out.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Our friend @TbombToronto found a solution for airport full of possession passengers - if you turn off wi-fi and cellular data on phone or diconnect from the interenet on pc you can collect passengers from vaults as regular. It is also enable you to fly to Duhsham with regular passengers (it needs 38 passengers instead 19 possessed but you can fly!

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Today I was working offline (no wifi here on my windows laptops) and the burial vault produce normal yellow passengers. Also planes did use normal pasangers to all curse of the valley of the kings destinations. Burial Vault also produces some drops. So if you run out of green peop

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Today I was working offline (no wifi here on my windows laptops) and the burial vault produce normal yellow passengers. Also planes did use normal pasangers to all curse of the valley of the kings destinations. Burial Vault also produces some drops. So if you run out of green peop
Problem is not run out - problem is too many :)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I just played my windows game and it has the new quest. I didn't play it this weekend as it is on my work computer, but I had 3 gifts waiting for me from Madlen Airborn!!! Is anyone else receiving gifts from her, I haven't seen any comments on this since the update. At least those who have already gotten the update.

i received a gift from madlen. it was kind of a surprise. I wonder if the update produced a new gifting instead of using a one time code madlen randomly sends you something.

Could you send me an invite from your windows game. my code is listed in my signature thanks

cb

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
29atj0o.jpg

Top Bottom