Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
And
The burial vault only drops the straitjacket sometimes, but it alway drops the passengers. This could be a bug, because, if you max out your passengers and have no Straitjacket, you can not active anymore passengers, because you can not fly them away.
there is additional problem - I completed lords collection but not whispers - now my airport is full of passengers but cannot press vaults hoping for drops.

I think they are taking the time to get the iOS version right, because iOS players are their most lucrative players.
But maybe it's just the Apple app store - they take too long to approve an update.

It's probably to do with the Apple App Store delaying going live on the IOS update. I do know of other IOS apps that have an update scheduled but haven't yet appeared on App Store.

Pakman
......Drums fingers on table ... Yet.again!!!

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I think they are taking the time to get the iOS version right, because iOS players are their most lucrative players.
But maybe it's just the Apple app store - they take too long to approve an update.
Not really, World wide Apple only makes up 13% of the Smart phone Market while Android is 78%

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I just played my windows game and it has the new quest. I didn't play it this weekend as it is on my work computer, but I had 3 gifts waiting for me from Madlen Airborn!!! Is anyone else receiving gifts from her, I haven't seen any comments on this since the update. At least those who have already gotten the update.

I only have seen it on windows players.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
  1. Secret Tomb. Take a flight to Egypt.
  2. Incredible Luck. Visit 10 Grocery Stores.
  3. Eternal Life. Bring Djed from Giza.
  4. Family drama. Bring an Eye of Horus from Giza.
  5. Total Harmony. Bring a Feather of Ma'at from Giza.
  6. A Ring of Protection. Bring the Shen Ring from Giza.
  7. A Lotus Flower. Bring a Sesen from Giza.
  8. Everything is Under Control. Complete the Ancient Ritual collection. There's suspicion that drop rate gets worse after that task.
Has anyone experienced less drop rates after completing the ancient ritual collection?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I just played my windows game and it has the new quest. I didn't play it this weekend as it is on my work computer, but I had 3 gifts waiting for me from Madlen Airborn!!! Is anyone else receiving gifts from her, I haven't seen any comments on this since the update. At least those who have already gotten the update.
there were few comments - every day since last update everyone gets gift from Madlen - mostly useless.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
  1. Secret Tomb. Take a flight to Egypt.
  2. Incredible Luck. Visit 10 Grocery Stores.
  3. Eternal Life. Bring Djed from Giza.
  4. Family drama. Bring an Eye of Horus from Giza.
  5. Total Harmony. Bring a Feather of Ma'at from Giza.
  6. A Ring of Protection. Bring the Shen Ring from Giza.
  7. A Lotus Flower. Bring a Sesen from Giza.
  8. Everything is Under Control. Complete the Ancient Ritual collection. There's suspicion that drop rate gets worse after that task.
Has anyone experienced less drop rates after completing the ancient ritual collection?
Yes but it's due to the fact that when specific mini task is active - that item is on seldom, after first drop that item returns to very seldom and next one is on seldom. It's automatically.

Device
  1. Android
I will change the thread title with year mark. But this years quest is different then year before, so lets hope this informations will be usefull also next year.

About the drops: if they marked as "Very Seldom" then drops are rare. Yesterday I used Spy Glass and Golden Dice, and without outside help i did finished 4 Burial Vaults and got 3 full Ancient Ritual Collections. With speeding up the planes, of course. But i do not want to finish in 2 days, so for the rest of the time i will do normal flights (y)
As you wrote, it is all about the game :D
Like always, thanks @Gt city

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
WARNING to all players - if your airport is full of possessed passengers (PP), you cannot continue pressing vaults for whispers collection which drops from vaults - I completed Lords collection yesterday, my airport is full of PP (2k+) and now cannot press vaults for possible drops.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yes but it's due to the fact that when specific mini task is active - that item is on seldom, after first drop that item returns to very seldom and next one is on seldom. It's automatically.

So if I already got 1 item, it already turned to very seldom. Therefore it won't matter if I complete the collection? The turning from seldom to very seldom happens when the first of each item dropped, not when we complete the collection?

Top Bottom