Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
For those of you who have participated in past Halloween events, should us newbie's be stocking up on fuel or any specific flight items in preparation for a Halloween event (if there is one)?

There might be a totally different event for Halloween. That's the trend GI is going for this year.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
For those of you who have participated in past Halloween events, should us newbie's be stocking up on fuel or any specific flight items in preparation for a Halloween event (if there is one)?
The last Halloween event had 5 special destinies:
Transylvania - Turbo Propeller - Landing Lamp
Machu Pichu - Jet - Fuel Supply
Salem - Delta - Oscillating Beacon
Fountainbleau - Powerful Delta - Flight Catering
Windsor - Jumbo - Flight Catering and Oscillating Beacon

I also have the update on my Windows game. I see three new buildings in this update - a burial vault, cost is $1,500 - this is needed as part of the quest. Also there are two new oil refinery's, which I think increase the amount of fuel that can be stored? Small refinery is $50,000 and powerful refinery is 10 greenies. I am not far enough along to buy either of these yet, but they look interesting.

Also, this quest requires that we use "possessed passengers" to fly to the new destinations. I haven't had a chance to really play this updated version yet and I am not sure how we obtain these passengers. Also, start storing up on your landing lamps!!!

I also have the update on my Windows game. I see three new buildings in this update - a burial vault, cost is $1,500 - this is needed as part of the quest. Also there are two new oil refinery's, which I think increase the amount of fuel that can be stored? Small refinery is $50,000 and powerful refinery is 10 greenies. I am not far enough along to buy either of these yet, but they look interesting.

Also, this quest requires that we use "possessed passengers" to fly to the new destinations. I haven't had a chance to really play this updated version yet and I am not sure how we obtain these passengers. Also, start storing up on your landing lamps!!!
Finally, more fuel :D

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Just updated my windows game.
Some of new things are :-
1) New Event
2) Oil refineries
3) Neighborhood List & Collection Tab are now sorted better
4) Search Option for inventory & Collections
We can now pin Neighbors whom we visit daily and there's a seperate tab for inactive Player's.
Event is of 16D as of now.
This update is good one (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

I am still "possessed" because of the last quest. Figures when we just depleted our landing lamps.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
3) Neighborhood List & Collection Tab are now sorted better
4) Search Option for inventory & Collections
We can now pin Neighbors whom we visit daily and there's a seperate tab for inactive Player's.
(y)

These are the things I am more interested. Should make my life easier. There's no reason why we have to keep scrolling just to get to the neighbors that don't start with "aa".

These are the things I am more interested. Should make my life easier. There's no reason why we have to keep scrolling just to get to the neighbors that don't start with "aa".
It looks like they have different ways to sort neighbors as well.
The oil refinery is upgradeable both the regular and greenie bought one.
You can buy both. The regular one gives upgrade of +10 lvl1 I believe forgot to look
lvl2 +20 max for 200,000 lvl 3 +30 2,000,000 not sure how far it upgrades.
The powerful gives another +25 for 10 greenies lvl 2 would be +30 for 35 greenies.

Top Bottom