Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
I became level 62 during the event with 4 turbos & eventually 4 tombs, and did not come remotely close to finishing the event. I used one buff which may or may not have helped with item drops, hard to say. I really hope the next one is easy after 2 difficult ones, as some of us non-newbies are getting sick of putting in a ton of time and getting almost nothing out of it. Even the cool buildings we get during the events cost a fortune to put in storage afterwards. Just my .05.

Correction: These event buildings don't cost as much to put into storage as I thought. I thought I saw a number sometime that was like 12k coins to put into storage, but it's more like 2k.

Last edited:

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Finally managed to finish earlier tonight. 394 flights to Dashour to use enough passengers to finish the whispers collection 5 times. It was alot harder than i thought it would be in start of the event when both vaults and flights had good drop rates. Golden dice didnt seem to have any effect on this or the volcano event, in my head it have had the same effect as spy glass on previous events.

Since I finished the quest 3 days ago I kept all my 6 turbo props flying to start to stock up an landing lamps.

I am still flying them constantly but have not had a single repair to do but while the quest was active there was always at least one which required repairs. As I said previously, I even ran out of paint and windscreens.

So if we believe the nonsense that GI give us about nothing really changing during events why such the big difference now the event has finished.

Ddave1

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Since I finished the quest 3 days ago I kept all my 6 turbo props flying to start to stock up an landing lamps.

I am still flying them constantly but have not had a single repair to do but while the quest was active there was always at least one which required repairs. As I said previously, I even ran out of paint and windscreens.

So if we believe the nonsense that GI give us about nothing really changing during events why such the big difference now the event has finished.

Ddave1

Believe it or not, your chance to break a plane doesn't depend on any events going on — and it never did.
The algorithms behind those random events like a chance to get any item are of course not perfect, as nothing is in a known universe. Every now and then you'll get a strike of all planes getting broken that you had in the air — like, all nine of them or whatever — and the other day none of them.

Believe it or not, your chance to break a plane doesn't depend on any events going on — and it never did.
The algorithms behind those random events like a chance to get any item are of course not perfect, as nothing is in a known universe. Every now and then you'll get a strike of all planes getting broken that you had in the air — like, all nine of them or whatever — and the other day none of them.
That's the funniest thing I've read this week.

Honestly - who are you trying to convince :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've not carried out a scientific experiment but I know that over the last two events my planes were heavily in maintenance during the events and as soon as the event finishes the maintenance is hardly ever needed.

It must be magic :LOL:

And yes - I do know how algorithms work

Maybe the game wasn't programmed like you say but it certainly operates that way when out in the public domain - but then again how many times have we been told the game gets extensive testing in all platforms only to find basic errors in the operation of the game after an update

One more thing - who's the bright spark that came up with the idea of going back to pop ups to push us all into mistakes to spend greens and the new unveiling of gifts. Have any of you got the slightest idea of what the general feeling is towards the game.

Over the last few months there have been seriously stupid cock ups in the programming which has given GI bad feedback. We've had a few weeks of some good improvements recently but now you introduce features which will cause players to make mistakes and spend precious greens. Please don't tell me they are not designed to get more money out of customers because it totally what they are for.

Ddave1

Last edited:
Top Bottom