Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 29, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 1st June - 08.15am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today, standard and building upgrade items, have just been sent out. I have also updated my signature page with my current needs. My thanks for all the gifts received throughout this week to date.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

LOL It saddens me to have to deactivate one of my games, but for those who have ANF5 as a neighbor you can remove it from your list.
I no longer can rely on GI to bring my game back to whence it was. A restore code will limit me on item storage, thus this game is no longer in existence.

@SactoDave
upload_2017-6-1_17-11-33.jpeg

D

Deleted member 5399

UPDATE ON MY UPDATE
Just as I was ready to give up on GI restoring ANF5 and having removed it from my other games neighbor lists, GI sends me email telling me to get back to level 3 and they will attempt to fix it.
It's partially fixed now with the neighbors I had, except those I was removed from.
So we shall see if it is restored completely or not.
If so I then will update, my update, that updated the previous update, and then modify the modification that modified the previous modification that modified the modification before that modification. that updated the update.
CONFUSED!?
You won't be after the next episode of 'Soap'
SoapTVshow1.png

UPDATE ON MY UPDATE
Just as I was ready to give up on GI restoring ANF5 and having removed it from my other games neighbor lists, GI sends me email telling me to get back to level 3 and they will attempt to fix it.
It's partially fixed now with the neighbors I had, except those I was removed from.
If so I then will update, my update, that updated the previous update, and then modify the modification that modified the previous modification that modified the modification before that modification. that updated the update.
CONFUSED!?
You won't be after the next episode of 'Soap'View attachment 7542
Don't worry, I am permanently confused, I find life easier that way!!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
UPDATE ON MY UPDATE
CONFUSED!?
You won't be after the next episode of 'Soap'View attachment 7542

Quite a few years ago, my then GF & I went to a taping of "WkRP in Cincinnati"

Afterwards, we went to the Denny's across the street to eat. Gordon Jump (Who played Mr. Carlson) sat next to us.

He was also on Soap (The Sheriff I think). We started talking to him & asked who really killed Peter Campbell. We knew who did it before they revealed it at the start of the new season.

He was a very nice guy.

D

Deleted member 5399

Quite a few years ago, my then GF & I went to a taping of "WkRP in Cincinnati"

Afterwards, we went to the Denny's across the street to eat. Gordon Jump (Who played Mr. Carlson) sat next to us.

He was also on Soap (The Sheriff I think). We started talking to him & asked who really killed Peter Campbell. We knew who did it before they revealed it at the start of the new season.

He was a very nice guy.
There are a lot of actors, actresses, Music artists and even book writers that are just regular folks like us; they just entertain for a living.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi neighbours,
sorry for my absent and silence but the last weeks i´ve been like crazy moving to another house and haven´t beeing playing much. I also want to ask you to delete my support game Losg2 because it was in a pc´s friend and now i don´t have access to it. Sorry to for the poor gifting in the last days.:(
Maria

I'm sure many if not all of you are aware of GIs desire to severely restrict the game with the
100 per item limit. I would implore you all to go over to the windows store and either rate the
game 1 star or change your rating to 1 star. Perhaps if they see their rating dropping enough
they will re-evaluate their decisions. You might think your rating may not help but I personally
saw their rating drop from 3.8 to 3.1 in a few hours. You can always go back and change your
rating at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom