Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 29, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I'm sure many if not all of you are aware of GIs desire to severely restrict the game with the
100 per item limit. I would implore you all to go over to the windows store and either rate the
game 1 star or change your rating to 1 star. Perhaps if they see their rating dropping enough
they will re-evaluate their decisions. You might think your rating may not help but I personally
saw their rating drop from 3.8 to 3.1 in a few hours. You can always go back and change your
rating at a later date.
Already changed my rating down to 1 star. I'd give em 1/10 of a star if I could.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I'm sure many if not all of you are aware of GIs desire to severely restrict the game with the
100 per item limit. I would implore you all to go over to the windows store and either rate the
game 1 star or change your rating to 1 star. Perhaps if they see their rating dropping enough
they will re-evaluate their decisions. You might think your rating may not help but I personally
saw their rating drop from 3.8 to 3.1 in a few hours. You can always go back and change your
rating at a later date.
I put in my 2 cents...

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
To all my neighbors

I have completely lost all motivation to play a game that is just waiting to slap a big nerf on us at any moment. Therefor I have decided to retire my support accounts and will only be playing my main sparingly for the foreseeable future effective immediately. I'm in essence quitting the game but I find it hard to quit cold turkey...
So please send your gifts to others who will use them better (y)

To all of you both neighbors and everyone reading and posting on the forums a Big thank you for making this game enjoyable for as long as it lasted!
I will be around on the forums for now so just tag me or PM me if you need to reach me as usual :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
To all my neighbors

I have completely lost all motivation to play a game that is just waiting to slap a big nerf on us at any moment. Therefor I have decided to retire my support accounts and will only be playing my main sparingly for the foreseeable future effective immediately. I'm in essence quitting the game but I find it hard to quit cold turkey...

To all of you both neighbors and everyone reading and posting on the forums a Big thank you for making this game enjoyable for as long as it lasted!
I will be around on the forums for now so just tag me or PM me if you need to reach me as usual :)

Sorry to see you leaving the game but good to hear you don't leave cold turkey and mostly not the forum.
Maybe you have an idea for a replacement game that we all could switch to so that we keep the community, enjoy each other and help each other in whatever we may find next. Now that you'll have more time on your hands, you could look around and should you find something suitable, let us know, please. :)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Sorry to see you leaving the game but good to hear you don't leave cold turkey and mostly not the forum.
Maybe you have an idea for a replacement game that we all could switch to so that we keep the community, enjoy each other and help each other in whatever we may find next. Now that you'll have more time on your hands, you could look around and should you find something suitable, let us know, please. :)
Well for now I'm taking up an old favorite, Transport Tycoon. Its old enough to be open source by now and a regularly updated and improved version can be found here https://www.openttd.org/en/

It doesnt have the kind of community this game has being mostly a single player sandbox game but if anyone else takes it up I'm always glad to discuss tips and strategies ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
It doesnt have the kind of community this game has being mostly a single player sandbox game but if anyone else takes it up I'm always glad to discuss tips and strategies ;)

Maybe you'll run into something that offers a bit more of community feeling where we can actually help each other like we could here.
I'll look into transport tycoon later though.

D

Deleted member 5399

To all my neighbors

:cry:
This is what happens to the long time players. No offense to anyone but at first newbs don't realize what is happening; but they catch on as well.
If it were not for a regularly scheduled time for 3X cash or coins offer, I'd say that was a slap in the face too, trying to get us to spend our hard earned money.

To all my neighbors

tears.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Dear Friends
Having been away for a few days I have realised (a) that this game takes up too much of my time and (b) that lately I have been finding it a daily chore rather than fun. I have decided to "rest" my games for a while as I am going to be busy with a new kitchen fit until the end of the month. This means that I will not be playing my main game - gbswales and my drones will also be taking a rest. Please keep my games listed for now as I am sure that I will be back next month - if I find spare moments I will send occasional batches of gifts from my drones but there is no need to return any gifts to me. I will let you all know when I am back or if I decide the quit permanently.
au revoir for now

D

Deleted member 5399

Dear Friends
Having been away for a few days I have realised (a) that this game takes up too much of my time and (b) that lately I have been finding it a daily chore rather than fun. I have decided to "rest" my games for a while as I am going to be busy with a new kitchen fit until the end of the month. This means that I will not be playing my main game - gbswales and my drones will also be taking a rest. Please keep my games listed for now as I am sure that I will be back next month - if I find spare moments I will send occasional batches of gifts from my drones but there is no need to return any gifts to me. I will let you all know when I am back or if I decide the quit permanently.
au revoir for now
:eek::cry:
Not you too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom