Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 29, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
A huge thank you to everyone who sent landing lamps!!

And of course special thanks to these awesome neighbors who are helping my airport and city grow:
@Airmaster @CeNedraLessien @Mark carson @TheDarkside @Steve26 @Mike47 @Mouse @Harcourt @Ten33go @cats are awesome @Robobobo888 @Icepyre @WAMike @FlyingFalcon @Davescharf @Blue Jay @Ridwan @Phyllo @GamingSwiftie @wydaho @Cosmic Blue @Vivke @Doc_Weggie @jimstreet @david smith @Wired Parrott @Izelman @skiv @m-bari @flyfire @KenDuckySmith @JET-A1 @crescent moon @Captain WH Rollins @ShuhWong @Navigata07

I'm a tad behind on return gifts due to the daily 20 limit, but will ensure everyone receives a needed item in return.
No problem man

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Please no more gifts to me, either, I won't sign in to my game any more and someone else can surely use them better.

If you performed a back up, all you have to do is put your latest back up files into the proper folder and you should be back to where you were.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out.

@KenDuckySmith : no problem, also have this problem sometimes

@ItsRalphy : if I can already receive led lamps, that would be great.

@Steve26 : enjoy your holiday

@gbswales : good luck with the work and hope to see you back.

Sorry to see that some are quiting the game but in one way I can surely understand. Hope that my tablet will last for quiet a while because otherwhise also don't know if I'll start again from the beginning now that I'm so far. Hope they will come back after a while.

D

Deleted member 5399

JUNE 4th to JUNE 5th
ANF1 @Phil G to @Bongerman
2 B cont'd
Yep go figure GI flubbed badly. My user account that HAD the original ANF2 on my laptop, now only has 8 neighbors as well as the other ANF2 version where ANF5 used to be.
If it weren't for ANF1 right now, I'd have a mind to go the way of @Fencat and @gbswales

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 5th June - 07.45am GMT London)

I do not know if it is just me, but I seem to be experiencing far more broken planes these past few weeks. Last time my fleet of 10 planes returned, 4 planes needed to be repaired. I would be intereted to know if this is happening to other members.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

CeNedraLessien

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
CeNedraLessien
Username
CeNedraLessien

I do not know if it is just me, but I seem to be experiencing far more broken planes these past few weeks. Last time my fleet of 10 planes returned, 4 planes needed to be repaired. I would be intereted to know if this is happening to other members.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I did realise the exact same thing. So many broken planes. It is a little frustrating.
@Eren told me he had the same problem aswell.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

For my larger planes absolutely. I have had 5 planes in repair almost constantly since the alliance tasks started last
week. Perhaps it is just coincidence but if it happens again all this week it will become clear this is just more shady
stuff going on behind the scenes. Of course GI would absolutely deny any change in breakdown rate. :cautious:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For my larger planes absolutely. I have had 5 planes in repair almost constantly since the alliance tasks started last
week. Perhaps it is just coincidence but if it happens again all this week it will become clear this is just more shady
stuff going on behind the scenes. Of course GI would absolutely deny any change in breakdown rate. :cautious:

I have in all honesty been thinking the same thing. This has been happening for a while now and I believe GI have been short sighted once again, putting it mildly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 5th June - 11.25am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts items for today have just been sent out - special gifts to @MGardner141 - @Mark carson - @PhactorPhil - @Blue Jay - @Davescharf - @skiv and @Punmat - as well as gifting standard items. I have also updated my signature page with my current gaming needs. My thanks for all gifts received so far today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom