Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 29, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends
Having been away for a few days I have realised (a) that this game takes up too much of my time and (b) that lately I have been finding it a daily chore rather than fun. I have decided to "rest" my games for a while as I am going to be busy with a new kitchen fit until the end of the month. This means that I will not be playing my main game - gbswales and my drones will also be taking a rest. Please keep my games listed for now as I am sure that I will be back next month - if I find spare moments I will send occasional batches of gifts from my drones but there is no need to return any gifts to me. I will let you all know when I am back or if I decide the quit permanently.
au revoir for now
Not sure if you will be at the front of the line, or at the end, but I am sure it's going to be a fairly long line walking away. :):):(:(

Enjoy your real life!!!! And your new kitchen!:D

Dear Friends
Having been away for a few days I have realised (a) that this game takes up too much of my time and (b) that lately I have been finding it a daily chore rather than fun. I have decided to "rest" my games for a while as I am going to be busy with a new kitchen fit until the end of the month. This means that I will not be playing my main game - gbswales and my drones will also be taking a rest. Please keep my games listed for now as I am sure that I will be back next month - if I find spare moments I will send occasional batches of gifts from my drones but there is no need to return any gifts to me. I will let you all know when I am back or if I decide the quit permanently.
au revoir for now
Don't be away too long! - too many of my old friends disappearing!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Friends
au revoir for now

Many thanks for your post and for letting us know. I hope your new kitchen works out well. Across the decades I've fitted many new kitchens so I know how much time and attention it takes. Wish you very well during your month away. A break from this game is always a good idea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 3rd June - 13.10pm GMT London)

All my gifts for today - standard, building upgrade and event items, have just been sent out to all my neighbours. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks for all the gifts received so far today.

This evening it will be BBQ Scottish wild venison and cold bear in the garden with family and friends. I will laugh at GI's short sighted greed and stupidity, while mixing my Martini's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

All my gifts for today - standard, building upgrade and event items, have just been sent out to all my neighbours. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks for all the gifts received so far today.

This evening it will be BBQ Scottish wild venison and cold bear in the garden with family and friends. I will laugh at GI's short sighted greed and stupidity, while mixing my Martini's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
You know how to live!
cocktails.jpg

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Never tried cold bear before ;)

D

Deleted member 5399

JUNE 3rd to June 4th
ANF1 @Ten33go #2 to @A Robbie Airport Apologies to @Vivke a swing and a miss and a crucible went your way.
Apologies for GI flub.
Apparently they went to restore ANF5 and put #2 game in it's place, so I now have 2 #2 cities on my computer.
I don't know if I dare to open any other game other than #1 at the moment; or will it suddenly change to number 5??
Sheesh I should just go watch a few more episodes of 'Soap' and I would be less confused right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Gifts for today sent.

Many thanks for those received :)(y).

As mentioned in my signature, I am on holiday from tomorrow until June 13th and won't be able to acces the game. I should be able to return gifts tomorrow morning (UK time) but cannot guarantee I can return everything sent to me.

Steve

Enjoy your holiday and see you when you return

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 4th June - 14.35pm GMT London)

All my gifts for today have just been sent out to all my neighbours. I have also updated my signature page with my gaming needs. My thanks as always for all the gifts received throughout this entire week, it is greatly appreciated.

Pub Restaurant lunch this Sunday, no cooking or washing up, I thank you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
A huge thank you to everyone who sent landing lamps!!

And of course special thanks to these awesome neighbors who are helping my airport and city grow:
@Airmaster @CeNedraLessien @Mark carson @TheDarkside @Steve26 @Mike47 @Mouse @Harcourt @Ten33go @cats are awesome @Robobobo888 @Icepyre @WAMike @FlyingFalcon @Davescharf @Blue Jay @Ridwan @Phyllo @GamingSwiftie @wydaho @Cosmic Blue @Vivke @Doc_Weggie @jimstreet @david smith @Wired Parrott @Izelman @skiv @m-bari @flyfire @KenDuckySmith @JET-A1 @crescent moon @Captain WH Rollins @ShuhWong @Navigata07

I'm a tad behind on return gifts due to the daily 20 limit, but will ensure everyone receives a needed item in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom