Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 12, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks, Harcourt! Dad is doing pretty well although the heart attack was a major one and there have been some complications.

Welcome back to the members forum - I'm very sorry to hear your father's heart attack was a major one and that there are complications - I very much hope in time he will improve. My repects to you and your family.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi to all,
could i ask your Help to upgrade my repair base 7?
I urgent need the following:
6x magnetic detector
6x ultrasound detector
5x thermografic detector
1x x-ray detector

thanks for your Help :D
Maria

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 16th June 15.00pm GMT London)

My gifting for today has just come to an end. I have gifted gradually throughout the day, rather than all in one go during the morning. This has allowed me more time to think about gifting to those neighbours who sit halfway down my neighbours list.

My thanks for all the gifts received for today. The gifts are always greatly appreciated. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Hi to all,
could i ask your Help to upgrade my repair base 7?
I urgent need the following:
6x magnetic detector
6x ultrasound detector
5x thermografic detector
1x x-ray detector

thanks for your Help :D
Maria
ultrasounds from me once the gifting order gets to you.

@wydaho glad your father is doing better.

I will be taking a break from the forum for awhile. My best friend lost her battle with cancer on Wednesday. :cry:
I will play here and there, but won't be checking for specific gifts. I will send out what is on your name.
Oh my, our thoughts are with you from all around the world
friends.jpg

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@wydaho glad your father is doing better.

I will be taking a break from the forum for awhile. My best friend lost her battle with cancer on Wednesday. :cry:
I will play here and there, but won't be checking for specific gifts. I will send out what is on your name.

My sympathies and condolences on the loss of your friend. Take the time you need, we'll be here for you!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
looking for a little help with my support account to complete the event - im still trying to build mission control 1 and after 6 days of non stop malta flights i only have 1 server rack. im in need of 3 more, then 4 solar cells for MC2 if anyone can spare the gifts?

happy to gift F20 back for them from it, or geigers from my main acc

204459tu - Ice Servr Rack

add me and drop me a pm pls if you can help

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
All I can gift for the event is Air Magnetometer but I am looking for items for the level 10 Town Hall so I will work hard to help anyone out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom