Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 12, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (Wednesday 14th June - 10.40am GMT London)

Having recently been through my neighbours list with a large stiff broom, I now have room for 10 new forum neighbours. If you would like to become neighbours, please do PM first, and we can then take it from there.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 14th June 16.10pm GMT London)

I have just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for today, much later than my usual time. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received throughout today. I have also updated my signature page.

On another note - 4 more planes need to be repaired since this early morning's game play. Onwards and upwards, good neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

If I recall it was the lure of all the Duty Free Whiskey that was the attraction !!!
whiskey glass.jpg

Understand your problem!!!

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Since I have the dreaded Air Magnetometer for a gift on my main account, I am going to send fuel-20 to neighbours that send event items. At least you can use the fuel in Area 51. If you really, really want an Air Magnetometer, send me a message. People not doing the event will receive as normal.

I do have Geiger Counters to send from the gifting account. A gentle reminder, please don't send gifts to that account. I got three there today and won't use them but could have used them in the main account.

Hi, all,
Thanks so much for all the gifts received while I was gone. I'm working on returning gifts in the order received (although it will take a while since I received almost 200 on cath and 130 on bear!).

Trying to do event on both accounts and can send Geiger counters from bear, but just air mag on cath.

Welcome back @wydaho

I hope everything is ok !

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Glad to see you back Cath @wydaho . Although you know take all the time you need. The game isn't progressing that fast lol or 'IT' might be accused of 'Time Traveling and Cheating"

Hi, all,
Thanks so much for all the gifts received while I was gone. I'm working on returning gifts in the order received (although it will take a while since I received almost 200 on cath and 130 on bear!).

Trying to do event on both accounts and can send Geiger counters from bear, but just air mag on cath.
Welcome back :) and your dad get well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom