Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 12, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks @Gt city If you had been MIA any longer we'd think the :blackalien::greyalien: abducted you.
That or you knew they were coming and you went into hiding.
Anyway Sig updated to reflect the new event.
Had I known about said event, I would have waited until this morning to gift from all 4 games, instead of last night. Figures the one time I do all 4 at night.

To my neighbors only i just start Blue launch with QL every one welcome please join with 6 points and let others to join too this launch for one time just to help to complete the left task mission event
00000.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Could i trouble people for 1 x fire extinguisher and 2 x machine oils, I badly need the mt o get my spare planes ouut the hangars for the event >.<

i can gift Geiger counters back for them happily!

friend code 201pj90s

Could i trouble people for 1 x fire extinguisher and 2 x machine oils, I badly need the mt o get my spare planes ouut the hangars for the event >.<

i can gift Geiger counters back for them happily!

friend code 201pj90s

Hi,

I can help with Machine Oil from my support account.

I have sent invites from all my accounts.

Harco-item
HA Event Pls
HF Event Pls

Please accept all and I will send gifts after my window resets

Regards
Harcourt

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thanks @Gt city If you had been MIA any longer we'd think the :blackalien::greyalien: abducted you.
That or you knew they were coming and you went into hiding.
Anyway Sig updated to reflect the new event.
Had I known about said event, I would have waited until this morning to gift from all 4 games, instead of last night. Figures the one time I do all 4 at night.
:hilarious::hilarious::greyalien::greyalien::blackalien::blackalien:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
TYVM Vivke - I'll send Geigercounters tomorrow as im completely gifted out for today, and will continue to do so and help, would love some back if you have spots to send, but dont worry if not

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Hi,

I can help with Machine Oil from my support account.

I have sent invites from all my accounts.

Harco-item
HA Event Pls
HF Event Pls

Please accept all and I will send gifts after my window resets

Regards
Harcourt

Thank you Harcourt, you're a plane saver :)

I'll happily return event gifts, and will PM you my support accounts too as i can send you from there too, but the magnometers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom