Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Hello all, thank you for your gifts. I am working on the event, so those gifts are much appreciated. The banners seem to be rare compared to others for the level 2 stage, so those will be especially useful, otherwise level 3 stage items will be good right now. Trying to keep my planes in the air with the baggage tags not dropping much from the guest planes. This looks like an interesting and challenging event.

I am working on updating my signature now, please let me know if you have a need for any of the new building items in particular-the advanced building items especially seem to have changed. My F20 changed from Mike to Cyclone4, so it is good to have that still with one of my accounts.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I decided to get this building and personally do not much care for it at the moment. There are several buildings, images attached for an overview, including a second reserve hangar as well as buildings that autocollect coins or passengers within a certain radius (1x1 or 2x2), and these buildings require gold and silver tokens to build. When you have a level 10 alliance you have 2 more autocollect buildings that you can build, and when you achieve level 80 as a player you can purchase the design center, which provides 2 collectible items per day. You can buy S2 planes for 2.5 times the cost of the S1 planes that you can buy with tokens now. There is also a mystery super bonus for 10 gold and 500 silver tokens. I suspect there will be other items available in the future in this building, hopefully of some value to players but we'll see.

View attachment 8258

View attachment 8259

Many thanks for your detailed reply and for the two attachments. It has been of great help to read through it. The building is not too expensive and it is 2x2 in size - I will buy it and take it from there. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 6th July at 14.50pm GMT London)

All my neighbours event gift items have just been sent for today. Thank you very much for all the gifts received. I have updated my signature page with current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

ANF1 Baggage Tags only..... It's all plane and stage drops now.
ALL OTHER GAMES WILL SEND GIFTS

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 6th July at 16.55pm GMT London)

Having had another clear-out, of long time sleepers from my neighbours list, I now have room for 10 new forum neighbours. If you would like to become neighbours please do PM me first, and we can take it from there. I'm always happy to help new neighbours with their game, having been in that position myself, I know how difficult it is to obtain needed gift items for building upgrades, flights etc.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Right, now I know where to get my supplies from !!

View attachment 8220

Regards
Harcourt
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 6th July at 08.15am GMT London)

Does anyone have the Alliance Office building (10,000 coins seems somewhat cheap) up and running? What are the unique merchandise items available? If you are able to attach an image of the menu, which appears once you have clicked on the solid building, that would really be good to see.

Do not want to waste coins and 2x2 land space on a building - the duty free shop comes to mind - which also could not be removed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
The Office allows you to buy special buildings with gold coins. The most 'useful' appear to be ones that claim to automatically collect either coins, pax, or (event or quest) items. 20 gold tokens plus silver. I will avoid building it on my other accounts.

A neighbour of mine got the first stage done, but when I visited him I could not see any tents in his city. My stage is not done.
Could be that I need to complete my own stage before I can see tents in neighbour cities.

Can anyone confirm?
That's right, as soon as you complete level 2, tents appear in yours and your neighbours city - it opens the lot.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send for today.

For the stage level 2, only need 2 more banners, could you help me with them?
For level 3 still need all sort.
Dropping rate was a little better but for the moment don't have a single completed list, but there are more days coming.
So still no tents in my city or to visit

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The Office allows you to buy special buildings with gold coins. The most 'useful' appear to be ones that claim to automatically collect either coins, pax, or (event or quest) items. 20 gold tokens plus silver. I will avoid building it on my other accounts.

Many thanks for your thoughts - I'm just waiting for the land discount window to open - before buying the building. I'm sure over time the building will be added to with other features etc.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

ok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom