Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

ANF1 ALL THE WORLDS A STAGE. NO MORE EVENT ITEMS NEEDED HERE.
IT'S ALL UP TO THE STAGE NOW TO GIVE ME WHAT I NEED.
ALL OTHER GAMES WILL SEND GIFTS

D

Deleted member 5399

Seeing as how I am now down to one game that can gift fuel, I would understand if those neighbors in my other three games decided to put their properties up for sale and move out of town/ move on to some other neighbor with fuel.

@Wired Parrott
giphy.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Well that caught me off guard as I am 5 hours behind you and as such, not yet my birthday. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the thoughts and a happy birthday to @InCoNvEnIeNtE a big lover of the number 7 (7/7/77) :cool:

In my mind UK time zone is by far the best, just can not help myself - have a good day

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 7th July at 11.05am GMT London)

All my neighbours event gift items for today have just been sent. Thank you very much for all the gifts received during these past few days. I have updated and re-jigged my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
If anyone can gift some of the L3 stage items they would be massively appreciated, so that hopefully i get it finished in time to complete the event!

Equalizers , screens, and drums greatly neeeded, I'm fine for Subs, infact i have enough spare to turn my planes into party planes :) happy to gift back event items / fuel or whatever you need that i have (including riveters now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom