Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Just updated my gifting list and can no longer send F20
Also anyone who received F20 from my support account I can no longer send it from that account either.

Thanks for all gifts received, I would welcome any event items.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
With this update my gifting list changed also and now can't send fuel 20 anymore :p:p:p
Will update my list a little later.

Am doing the event so please send me event items.
I can send drum set, canvas roof and baggage tag.

Now after the update is back in english and not in dutch anymore, but that's no problem.
Have to see what else changed with this update.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I am not doing the event as am going on vacation soon and probably won't be able to complete. Also am a bit down as yesterday i had 3 accounts that could send fuel-20 and today I have none :mad::mad::mad:

Also, is there an explanation of the gifts somewhere on the forum i.e. what gift is for Stage L3?

I am not doing the event as am going on vacation soon and probably won't be able to complete. Also am a bit down as yesterday i had 3 accounts that could send fuel-20 and today I have none :mad::mad::mad:

Also, is there an explanation of the gifts somewhere on the forum i.e. what gift is for Stage L3?

Stage L3 is Drum Set, Equalizer Panel, Subwoofer, and Concert Screen

http://airportcitygame.com/threads/rock-the-sky-faq.17611/

D

Deleted member 5399

Sorry @Vivke I thought I'd be able to get all those scooters to you.
ANF1 gifting list has been updated. I will do the others as I log into each one to gift and visit tonight.

D

Deleted member 5399

They could do away with the dumb arrow above the runway. Uh what I might stick my finger in my nose and point to my brain when a plane lands?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
Updated my gift list after update. I can no longer send F20 from all of my accounts. :depressed::depressed::depressed:
I will create a new support account with F20 to replace current support one. Hold for the latest news.
Oh, event items! event items!! event items!!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom