Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kesh - here's your cake
birthday cake pink.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 9th July at 17.15pm GMT London)

All my neighbours event gift items for today have just been sent. Thank you very much for all the gifts received during this week. Signature page has been updated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hows everyone else doing with the event? - My update:-
  • Stage completed to level 3 - neighbours gifts realty helped there, let me know if I can help you
  • Completed all 5 kaleidoscope collections - but used all my fuel!
  • Completed 2 does it come back collections - only need 2 Talon Rings and 3 Wolf Patches
  • Woodstock Nostalgia is very slow, have got 5 of the 25 items I will need, this is the one that will stop me completing
  • Flights - 27 stars available, got 5 so far, hoping I will get to 15 before the event closes!
A lot to do for this one! Good luck gang

Many thanks @Harcourt due to all your help I upgraded my repair base on Cath2 you are the best neighbour a person could have (wish you lived next door to me) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank you buddy so grateful ;)
Hey @Harcourt old friend, caught your picture earlier
superhero Haarco.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom