Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
First to everyone - please have a happy and safe 4th of July. To those pilots across the pond - we (former) colonists hope all is forgiven. Have yourself a pleasant day as well.

Second, I just started my Town Hall Level 10 construction. That means I'll be losing the ability to gift paper cutters in 10 days or so. PM me if that is something you need and I'll try to get you all the cutters that you need.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 4th July at 07.40am GMT London)

I to wish to add happy 4th of July, indepedence day, to our good flyers and neighbours across the waters. I will raise a Martini glass this evening and toast you all on this day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Am woefully wishing that once the 100 inventory limit comes crashing down that the use times on low volume fuel would decrease.

What is the likelihood of that happening, although it would be good, having to wait hours for the small resources clocks to reset is very tiresome, as are many other aspects of this game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 4th July at 11.00am GMT London)

All my neighbours standard gift items, on this 4th day of July, have just been gifted, upgrade building items gifted to @Valhala - Bath Towel, @Davescharf - technical pen, @Below_Average_AC_Player - amperemeter, @Blue Jay - Patrol Drone, @PIRX - Air Shower, @martin - flatwork ironer, @Airmaster - patrol drone, @Sazaville - Techical Pen, @Icepyre - laptop (gift pending) and @Punmat - patrol drone

My thanks and appreciation for all gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

JULY 4th
ANF!
ANF2 @Airport Arne to @WAMike Cyclone Sorry Arne I sent Launch console to Arne1
ANF3 @WAMike to @TomnDaphne
ANF4

UH SORRY FOLKS SINCE THE UPDATE EVERYTHING IS SCREWY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Many thanks for all the gifts received, they are really appreciated. I have sent out all of mine before the update strikes and changes everything !

I had a good week last week and thank all those whose launches I joined. I ended up at number 80 on the weekly rating with 115 launches !!

I have also built Level 7 Hangar and Repair Base and purchased my first Condor which is on its way to Macau at the moment.

I hope everyone has a good week despite GI's best efforts,

Regards
Harcourt

PS Thanks @Kendra for joining my launch today !

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 4th July at 07.40am GMT London)

I to wish to add happy 4th of July, indepedence day, to our good flyers and neighbours across the waters. I will raise a Martini glass this evening and toast you all on this day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
cocktails.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom