Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to @Bongerman - traditional cake below
Birthday cake blue.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 20th July at 07.35am GMT London)

Have just gifted standard items for this morning, to all my neighbours. Many thanks for all the gifts received todate. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 20th July at 08.20am GMT London)

Another really disappointing morning's neighbours plunder, what little launch ready blue chest's obtained, turned out to be very poor when opened. Just small resources (solid fuel always in abundance), of no real use, except perhaps with green launch flights - which does not really appeal.

I have the feeling the 3 green notes, obtained through the weekend code, will be cut back at some point. It will not surprise me at all.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Completely newbie, here. I've been playing this for about a week now and I'm not really sure I know what I'm doing, but I'm muddling through.

Up until now, I've just been randomly adding neighbours, so I had enough to complete quests, but the whole gifting thing seemed rather random and not that helpful.

Now that I've discovered this forum, hopefully I can connect to other members so that what I send and receive are a bit more useful to everyone.

All pointers welcome.

Thanks.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Completely newbie, here. I've been playing this for about a week now and I'm not really sure I know what I'm doing, but I'm muddling through.

Up until now, I've just been randomly adding neighbours, so I had enough to complete quests, but the whole gifting thing seemed rather random and not that helpful.

Now that I've discovered this forum, hopefully I can connect to other members so that what I send and receive are a bit more useful to everyone.

All pointers welcome.

Thanks.

Welcome to the members forum - if you would like to become neighbours I can help you with your Slide Rule need. I have just keyed in your friends code, so we can connect. I have already gifted my 20 gifts for this morning, so I will gift to you from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

All pointers welcome.

Thanks.
sent invite

All pointers welcome.

Thanks.
sending invite from game 2, gameradar3

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I can help you with your Slide Rule need. I have already gifted my 20 gifts for this morning, so I will gift to you from tomorrow morning.
That would be fantastic, thank you.
I've just used up the last of my Powerful Radio Transmitters, so I'm not going to be able to do any more Malta flights to try and get it until I've stocked up.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
That would be fantastic, thank you.
I've just used up the last of my Powerful Radio Transmitters, so I'm not going to be able to do any more Malta flights to try and get it until I've stocked up.

Your very welcome - my thanks for your gift. I will gift the Slide Rule tomorrow morning. I'm always happy to help where I can. The shortage of stock is a path well trodden by all who play this game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom