Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hello Captains,

Gifts sent today, I apologize for not being able to send gifts to all of your support or other accounts, I only have one account/game, hope you understand. I will send them when the timer resets in a few hours, also sorry for not being able to tag each one of you right now. I was writing a post with the tags earlier but somehow everything got deleted. I've had more than a few beers from a friends coming home party so I'm having trouble doing it again LOL. Thank you for your gifts and they are much appreciated.

Cheers,
Speed

Hello neighbors both old and new. After 2 weeks off, I'm going stir crazy! So I decided to start playing again, but with just 1 game this time around.

I tried to reinstall AC using my backup, but it was apparently corrupted. With a little help from GI, I got my game back, but unfortunately, lost all my neighbors. I will try to send neighbor requests, but will welcome requests from all. :):):)
flowers.jpg

Great to have you here again, BIG, BIG welcome back

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 21st July at 20.20pm GMT London)

With just one click of a mouse button I have this evening spent 2,000,000 coins and so begun the upgrade process for my Control Tower to L10. It has taken many, many weeks of patient game play to reach this point.

I now have 9 days and 22 hours before my building appears. In the meantime, I now need 760,000 coins to purchase two new hangars and planes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 22nd July at 07.50am GMT London)

A mixer of event items and standard items have just been gifted for this morning. My thanks for all the gifts received throughout this week. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Have a good weekend.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I've just changed my in-game name to match my forum one, in case anyone wonders why "Universe Airport" has vanished.

It is always best to have both the same name, in all honesty - you now sit in the top half of my neighbours list, rather than towards the bottom half.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
6 birthdays in the forum today, but nobody I recognise as active members, so have brought cakes in we can all share - Happy Birthday to the silent 6!!!
View attachment 8619

I checked the birthdays earlier on this morning and also did not recognise any of them, as being active. The cake looks lovely. You have been unusally quiet these past three days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom